New Very strange AUDIO issue

Prakic

Members
Oct 7, 2022
Hello everybody

RMN9Pro (joyeuse) user here. Long time user of Xiaomi EU roms. I was on 12.5.5.0 version, and than i decided to try 13.0. It wasn`t good, so i`ve decided to downgrade back to 12.5. and i did. However, sound is weirdly broken. I hear sound, but is on/off all the time, in ringtones, in music playing and i can`t make phone calls. Then i tried every fastboot/recovery rom avaliable, still issue. Tried Lineage etc.. Even i formatted /DATA in f2fs again. Advanced user here, but this time i`m blown away... PLEASE HELP

EDIT: Everything is fine with Android 10 ( MIUI 12.0 )

Last edited:
Reactions: skellum12
hey I've been having the same issue on my RN9Pro(Joyeuse). Is there any updates on your phone? Did you update it to 12.5?

hey I've been having the same issue on my RN9Pro(Joyeuse). Is there any updates on your phone? Did you update it to 12.5?
No sir, this issue remained. MIUI 12.0 and MIUI 13.0 are working fine. Anything in between ( 12.1/12.2/12.5/12.7 ) have this problem. Even with official firmwares

No sir, this issue remained. MIUI 12.0 and MIUI 13.0 are working fine. Anything in between ( 12.1/12.2/12.5/12.7 ) have this problem. Even with official firmwares
Hey so I actually fixed mine and eventually got back to 12.5 when I flashed the persist.img

Fix I made:
1. I took the persist.img from a stock rom of miui 12.5.7.0 (fastboot) file then put it on my sd card
2. Flashed orangefox first because my recovery was gone
3. Wipe and Format data
4. Flashed the persist.img via orangefox
5. Then I flashed xiaomi.eu 12.5.7.0
6. That's it

Hey so I actually fixed mine and eventually got back to 12.5 when I flashed the persist.img

Fix I made:
1. I took the persist.img from a stock rom of miui 12.5.7.0 (fastboot) file then put it on my sd card
2. Flashed orangefox first because my recovery was gone
3. Wipe and Format data
6. That's it

Thank you man, you are golden :D

I`ll try this when i catch a little free time. Just one more thing, how do you flash IMG file in recovery ?

Tnx in advance

Fix I made:
1. I took the persist.img from a stock rom of miui 12.5.7.0 (fastboot) file then put it on my phone
2. Flashes orangefox first because my recovery was gone
3. Wipe and Format data
6. That's it
Thank you man, you are golden :D

I`ll try this when i catch a little free time. Just one more thing, how do you flash IMG file in recovery ?

Tnx in advance
When you click the persist.img file, you'll see the persist_image, tap that partition then swipe to flash like the ones showed here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-17-04-15-31.png
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-04-15-31.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 103