New Video Stuttering Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

notko

Members
Apr 10, 2021
My Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is running on the latest MIUI 12.5 stable ROM and i am having problems with video stuttering. I am writing in this section, but i am not sure if this is a bug related with the ROM, because this problem is here for a couple of days. I had really gut videos with this smartphone and i was really happy, but now, suddenly i am expierencing those problems.

Please see the video on the link (google drive link), so you can see it in full quality. On bigger screen you cannot really notice those stuttering, but if you download this video to your smartphone, you will see what i am thinking.

I recently started with smartphone videography and i thought i will make good video materials, but with such a problem, there is no chance to go further with this phone.

I tried on all setting (1080,4k, 30, 60fps...), different camera apps, gimbal app....it is the same result. I tried also without stabilisation, but this is not the issue, without stabilisation on is video of course shaky, but still stuttering is there.

Should i try weekly ROM? Is this a hardware problem? I am going to a vacation and if i dont solve this problem till tomorrow i must buy a new phone.

It is not a bug it is a feature from Xiaomi crap. I tried factory reset, i tried reinstall, i tried new weekly ROM...same problem.

Going back, where it belong.

Yeah, their software is not the brightest even out of a very dark bunch. But it will happily replace my cheap RN8 so send it over :D

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70