Xiaomi Vote for the next device to get MIUI V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Xiaomi / MIUI are now looking for votes on the next device to receive the awesomeness that is MIUI V4 ICS...

Original message from China:
MIUI has been officially adapter 8 models, there are two models in the closed beta. Next, we plan to work on either the; Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, MOTO XT910 (international version), HTC One S, or the Sony LT26i

You can vote here: http://www.miui.com/thread-574512-1-1.html

My brother has excelled in room 2.5.11 of the Galaxy 9000 I want to ask you is there roomfor the update includes the Arabic language and thank you for this creative again.

Second the thought about Droid Razr Maxx. Had MIUI on my T-bolt & loved it. So far, none of the ROM's on the Razr are very stable.
I also don't hold out much hope for ICS any time soon....

Amigos, eu sinceramente sou muito grato pelo trabalho de todos vocês. Porém a MIUI sempre teve foco nos aparelhos mais topo de linha que são muito caros, agora abriu uma votação para mais 6 aparelhos que muita gente não tem condições de comprar. Acho que conseguiriam chamar atenção do público que tem aparelhos mais barato e medianos (maioria) e não pra quem tem meia duzia deles. A MIUI é um sistema muito otimizado que roda bem em aparelhos de porte menor, no site da galnet o Motorola defy por exemplo é o aparelho que possui a ROM mais baixada de todos (HIT 2130 downloads - http://miuiscotland.co.uk/site/rom-downloads/?wpfb_file_sort=<file_hits). Agora eu pergunto, porque será? A MIUI ROM fará muito mais sucesso se tornado mais conhecida que menos, ou seja, penso que deveriam começar pela maioria e não pela minoria. Grato

Friends, I am sincerely grateful for the work you all. But the MIUI always had a focus on more high-end devices that are very expensive, has now opened a sixth vote for more equipment than most people can not afford to buy. I think they could draw attention of the public who have handsets cheaper and median (majority) and not for those who have half a dozen of them. The MIUI is a highly optimized to run well on devices smaller ones on the site of the Motorola defy galnet for example is the device that has the most downloaded of all ROM (HIT 2130 downloads - http://miuiscotland.co.uk / site / rom-downloads /? wpfb_file_sort = 3Cfile_hits%). Now I ask, why is it? The MIUI ROM will become much more successful than less known, or think they should get the majority and not a minority. grateful

Friends, I am sincerely grateful for the work you all. But the MIUI always had a focus on more high-end devices that are very expensive, has now opened a sixth vote for more equipment than most people can not afford to buy. I think they could draw attention of the public who have handsets cheaper and median (majority) and not for those who have half a dozen of them. The MIUI is a highly optimized to run well on devices smaller ones on the site of the Motorola defy galnet for example is the device that has the most downloaded of all ROM (HIT 2130 downloads - http://miuiscotland.co.uk / site / rom-downloads /? wpfb_file_sort = 3Cfile_hits%). Now I ask, why is it? The MIUI ROM will become much more successful than less known, or think they should get the majority and not a minority. grateful

This is a two fold argument. Theres lots of downloads for that phone since MIUI had GB on it. We launched some devices for the first time on ICS and their downloads show no decrease. People find the ROM for their phone. Xiaomi won't put MIUI v4 on devices that don't have

• ICS from manufacturer
  • and two other things about RAM and ROM that I can't remember.
Point being, most of those GB devices won't fall into that. So build for the future :p instead of the past.

What about the Skyrocket? I find it odd that such a popular and powerful phone has virtually no MIUI support. One of my close friends has the Skyrocket and has been dying to root it and flash a miui rom...

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk using Swiftkey 3 Beta. Pardon errors.]

Status
Not open for further replies.