VoWiFi support?

SKAssi

Members
May 10, 2019
Hi guys,
I searched the internet but cant find a real amswer to my question.

Does Mi Mix 3 (4G) support VoWiFi?
Is there any Magisk module or something?
I moved to a new flat and it would be very good to get this thing work. My provider supports it an i already have dialed *#*#xxx#*#* so the option to activate appeard but seems not working.

Got it with this Tutorial

I am using Congstar (Telekom Germany) also with the DT_Greece profil

Reactions: Raeykall
I am on Congstar as well but obiously without rooting it does not work. Is it possible to root, apply the necessary stuff and unroot? I need those banking apps working and as far as I understand photoTAN apps do not work with root access.

Would it not be possible perhaps to include this into the next update of the ROM for this phone?

Last edited:
I am on Congstar as well but obiously without rooting it does not work. Is it possible to root, apply the necessary stuff and unroot? I need those banking apps working and as far as I understand photoTAN apps do not work with root access.

Would it not be possible perhaps to include this into the next update of the ROM for this phone?
I will test it today. I´m going to flash crDroid now to see if the VoLTE icon shows up there to be sure its an "bug" in MIUI (EU). After that I´ll root and set the profil an unroot.

I´ve tested it. Once its done, it stays, even if u wipe system, data, internal storage. It also stays if u are unrooted and if u up- or downgrade.