Invalid Wallpaper section does not open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnasium

Members
May 16, 2021
I am running Hyper OS v.1.0.23.11.19DEV for NUWA. I can not access wallpapers, as the WALLPAPERS option/tile inside of <Wallpaper & Personalization> will not open.

I am running Hyper OS v.1.0.23.11.19DEV for NUWA. I can not access wallpapers, as the WALLPAPERS option/tile inside of <Wallpaper & Personalization> will not open.
the themes section does not appear to be working either. It keeps stopping when you try to apply a theme.

follow this guide and upload it to public service

follow this guide and upload it to public service
"Since the log may be too big to be attached to your bug report, you can use any file hosting service you like.
For example: MediaFire, Zippyshare, MEGA, Google Drive (enable sharing for the file), OneDrive, etc"
Too Large, so I shared it to Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yv-3__obHQkPWiSlO730RzjihMOcxBtZ/view?usp=sharing.

I fdid share it. Do you see the end of the link. It specifies sharing. Never mind! I merely downgraded to previous download.
Looks like you don't know how to use Google Drive.
Right click on the file -> Share -> Share -> General access
Change "Restricted" to "Anyone with the link".

Attachments

• fml.png
    fml.png
    59 KB · Views: 39
Looks like you don't know how to use Google Drive.
Right click on the file -> Share -> Share -> General access
Change "Restricted" to "Anyone with the link".
I am not going to open up my google drive to anyone. However, I used the ID INGBRZY, but it doesn't matter, as I have downgraded to something to the previous versiond that works. You need to specify a more specific manner to share files, as I do not wish to allow anyone access to my files. I had several requests for people attempting to break in and I do not know who everyone was. An idea would be to post in a DM the email address you want me to give access to. Just an idea and that way no one as to give access to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.