Welcome to MIUI-DEV

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for stopping by and support the International effort to bring all users from around the world together in one place.

With so many users now aware of MIUI ROM for Android, forums such as XDA are not suitable for the expansion and support of an effort on this scale. Because there are now simply dozens more Android devices using this ROM in addition to the Google Nexus One and HTC Desire it was logical to begin planning a site to allow users to get support, find ROMs and also share their experiences in a more 'whole' community environment.

We've still got a lot of work to do for the site but we're setup with Tapatalk so you can keep up on the move, we're also on Twitter as well!

Any questions about the site please feel free to ask. We hope to bring you the best possible MIUI ROM support we can.

Thanks,

Mark

riot said:
Really glad this rom is getting the attention it needs! I think this forum is going to be huge in no time. :D

We really hope so too riot! ;-) thanks for the support, we appreciate it a lot!

Reactions: xeGox and qbert456
Woot woot, Miui-dev is up. glad to see this. thank you guys for doing what you do. you guys keep coding, i'll keep testing, cuz thats all i know how to do :(

Reactions: hvung1982
yes, my thanks as well! I've been annoying the living hell outta everyone the last couple days after flashing 0.10.29.1 because I wont shut up about it lol amazing work indeed

Sent from my ADR6300

Andrewtst said:
Happy thanks for creating such great MIUI non official site. :D

Your welcome Andrewtst, I see some of our Chinese forum friends thought we had stolen something for this site, the idea or whatever.. truth be known we have permission to do the site :)

It has the concent of the MIUI development team in China.

Cheers,

Mark

Great Job Everyone

I like the look and friendly atmosphere for old and new folks, similar to the Nexus One Forum I spend a lot of time on.

That's why I donated quickly after great help before knowing you were collecting for this new board.

Keep up the good work on a great Rom!!!!

Ken

F@*%KING AWESOME folks -- thanks for all the hard work (but don't stop now! ;) )

Oh, and hi - new member introduction and all that.
Okay, now we're done.
Let's get back to talking about the ROM!

Glad to hear the Chinese folks are cool with this site.

Just stumbled across this on XDA last night and installed it on a whim... Sorta toasted my WiMax RSA keys yesterday, so I figured I might as well play around some more. At this point I don't even think I'm gonna get the phone replaced honestly, I've survived with only 3G for this long on CM6, and this is just an absolute pleasure to use, so what's the big deal? 4G speeds here in Miami suck anyway... 1.5 Mbit/sec on 4G vs 700 Kbit/sec on 4G.

Anyway, using this ROM for just a day so far leaves me wondering how MIUI hasn't gotten a huge amount of attention!

Support In HTC Wildfire??

Thanks for stopping by and support the International effort to bring all users from around the world together in one place.

With so many users now aware of MIUI ROM for Android, forums such as XDA are not suitable for the expansion and support of an effort on this scale. Because there are now simply dozens more Android devices using this ROM in addition to the Google Nexus One and HTC Desire it was logical to begin planning a site to allow users to get support, find ROMs and also share their experiences in a more 'whole' community environment.

We've still got a lot of work to do for the site but we're setup with Tapatalk so you can keep up on the move, we're also on Twitter as well!

Any questions about the site please feel free to ask. We hope to bring you the best possible MIUI ROM support we can.

Thanks,

Mark

Will You support low end devices like Wildfire [320x240]
?
I m here for to test it..

Great community. Welcome to all. Im new here xD

Best regards,
Pala

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App