What do you think, order a Mi11 or wait for Mi11 Pro ...

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
hi,

what do you think, would you order the Mi11 now, or better wait for the Mi11 Pro ?
The Pro will be maybe announced at the Xiaomi Mi 11 Europe Launch. The Leaks say
the Pro will be launched in Feb 21 with a better fastcharge and much more better camera.

I have pre-ordered now the Mi11 128GB (579 Euro) at a chinese import store (germany)
it should be available at 11.01.2021

If you like technology and you love news it would be better to wait for February and the Mi 11 Pro, Think of your disappointment when you will find in your hands a phone that cost a fortune and technologically surpassed by the last on the market.
This is my thought but you are free to act as you see fit.

hi,

what do you think, would you order the Mi11 now, or better wait for the Mi11 Pro ?
The Pro will be maybe announced at the Xiaomi Mi 11 Europe Launch. The Leaks say
the Pro will be launched in Feb 21 with a better fastcharge and much more better camera.

I have pre-ordered now the Mi11 128GB (579 Euro) at a chinese import store (germany)
it should be available at 11.01.2021
Can you please tel me the shop where you preorder your Mi 11?
thanks.

trradingshenzhen (Google is your bestf friend)

PS: You cannot enter the link: it is probably forbidden by the forum rules.

Last edited:
Hmmm....Very temptimg to buy the Mi11, but as someone said... I would be so disappointed (in myself) when the Pro has so much nicer features.
Hmmm... Let's wait.
It has been a whole year of waiting... I will be strong and wait another 2 months :D

Reactions: newgolfer
I did order at CECT-shop...

@Marzel yeah that was my doubt too, but I didn't wanted to pay
More than the 579 euro... (I paid for my Mi5/6/8/9 only around 320-350 euro)

I think the pro will be much more expensive and maybe only has a better camera and faster charinging support.

Reactions: pittrich67
I did order at CECT-shop...

@Marzel yeah that was my doubt too, but I didn't wanted to pay
More than the 579 euro... (I paid for my Mi5/6/8/9 only around 320-350 euro)

I think the pro will be much more expensive and maybe only has a better camera and faster charinging support.
579 was advised price, now xiaomi has released the price is edited to 649, thats 70 euro more

I still see it for 579 euro's at the bottom of the page (mainpage CECT-shop).
Special edition for 619 euro.
Don't see the 649 price tag.

I also ordered the 12/256 Version. And thats also the highest price i want to investigate. If prices Go more High in Future, i will Look for new device....

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

I got my shippment info for the Mi11 from Cect-Shop, should be delivered tomorrow.
I'm glad I bought it so early at the price. I paid 588 Euro incl. shippment

Reactions: Marzel and Be6i4
I got my shippment info for the Mi11 from Cect-Shop, should be delivered tomorrow.
I'm glad I bought it so early at the price. I paid 588 Euro incl. shippment
Wow thats fast, i did Not received shipment Info for now. So you ordered smallest version, right ? But how can U get IT tomorrow as cect the mi11 only Ships from China?

Reactions: Be6i4
yes the 8/128GB Version.
Cect-Shop ships the Mi11 via DHL Worldwide Express, and the tracking code says: delivery tomorrow.

do you found any good case for the Mi11 ? I always use the Nillkin cases, but I cant find any for the Mi11

yes the 8/128GB Version.
Cect-Shop ships the Mi11 via DHL Worldwide Express, and the tracking code says: delivery tomorrow.

do you found any good case for the Mi11 ? I always use the Nillkin cases, but I cant find any for the Mi11
I bought this one, its the Same i use for my Mi9SE and its my First Phone which isnt Crashed until i get new one :) so i am More then fine with this

And Here is nilikin

ah thx ! now aliex.... has the cases ! I did look a few days ago, there was nothing

edit: the topic from the link says: Mi11

but the pictures and details says Mi10/Pro

Last edited:
ah thx ! now aliex.... has the cases ! I did look a few days ago, there was nothing

edit: the topic from the link says: Mi11

but the pictures and details says Mi10/Pro
Yeah but U can select Mi11 its new so topic need rework

you have to choose

"Europe Priority Line" $24.55:
Shipping within about 6-18 business days (NO OTHER COSTS)

no tax, no customs.

Reactions: lptmiguel
no..

the tracking stopped...

HONG KONG
Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL

First delivery date was 06.01. then 07.01. and now:

"The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later. "

Dont know what happened

no..

the tracking stopped...

HONG KONG
Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL

"The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later. "

Dont know what happened
Hope nothing serious. I've heard that most of the shipments will start from 01.11th.

no..

the tracking stopped...

HONG KONG

Dont know what happened
But this was clear, it isnt possible that shipment from China only Takes 1 day as your First info Said. Mine departed from Hongkong intl Airport tonight. So should be in belgium today and during Next week should arrive at my place in Germany. Dont worry about your Tracking. Its normal that it Takes often Long Time until new Update. Also your Status Tell you that package left China and U will get new Info AS soon dhl in Germany receive it.In some cases U dont get any new Status but the package will arrive.

Last edited:
yeah but is was "DHL Express" should go much more faster

edit:
17track shows now:

2021-01-08 19:31
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA

2021-01-08 19:09
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA, Shipment picked up

Last edited:
yeah but is was "DHL Express" should go much more faster

edit:
17track shows now:

2021-01-08 19:31
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA

2021-01-08 19:09
HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA, Shipment picked up
Express also need 7-10days. And your package is still at the Airport Hongkong. Next Update should be " departed from Hongkong" and after that your Next Update will come when It arrived in Germany and DHL picked it up