What's the best online store to buy Xiaomi Mi3

@jailhouselounge and @Javor, Thank you for your suggestions. I've ordered the Mi3 64GB phone and a screen protector in Ibuygou.com. I hope i'll get a genuine phone with no damages or problems. :(

Reactions: mcdenz
@jailhouselounge and @Javor, Thank you for your suggestions. I've ordered the Mi3 64GB phone and a screen protector in Ibuygou.com. I hope i'll get a genuine phone with no damages or problems. :(
I am sure you will! I am enjoying my Mi3 every day since i got it and don't regret a thing.

Good luck, don't ever leave a Sim card adapter in the Xiaomi mi3, you won't get it out. Go to a dealer that repairs any phones and they can get it out for you

Yep I did this on an old phone and had to replace the sim reader component. The adaptors hole gets caught on the contacts if there's no sim in

Are those original microsim holders ok? I use one now but haven't tried pulling it out.

Are those original microsim holders ok? I use one now but haven't tried pulling it out.
Not really sure. But, don't try to pull it harder if it doesn't come out. I think you need to go to a service center and ask them to take it out carefully.. or, may be it's fine.. IDK..

If there's a sim in the adaptor it's normally OK I've found on other phones. (I don't have a mi3)

If you live in Europe, you can try xiaomishop.com they send from a warehouse in Europe (don't know where exactly) and one from Germany. I ordered mine there. Got it in 2 days. Price was fine.

@candyman112, @rattensuppe, Thank you very much for your replies. I didn't know about Xiaomishop.com, one of the staff of this forum have referred me Ibuygou.com, so I had paid. My package is now at the Hongkong sorting facility. I hope I will get it within a week. :)

I am interested in buying Mi3/Mi4 from ibuygou and ship it to India. Is it safe to buy from them.
@Awesomeness Can you let me know once you received your order and confirm if it original and safe.
I really want to buy xiaomi phone. Unfortunately the indian online retailer flipkart.com sucks, i could not buy from them.
So i am looking at other options. Also what about international warranty , in case of repairs.

I am interested in buying Mi3/Mi4 from ibuygou and ship it to India. Is it safe to buy from them.
@Awesomeness Can you let me know once you received your order and confirm if it original and safe.
I really want to buy xiaomi phone. Unfortunately the indian online retailer flipkart.com sucks, i could not buy from them.
So i am looking at other options. Also what about international warranty , in case of repairs.
Hello, I had to pay customs duty, but the phone is a genuine one :) I got my phone from Ibuygou.com, you can buy from them! Use FedEx instead of DHL, FedEx is $20 cheap and delivers as fast as DHL. Thanks!

Hello, I had to pay customs duty, but the phone is a genuine one :) I got my phone from Ibuygou.com, you can buy from them! Use FedEx instead of DHL, FedEx is $20 cheap and delivers as fast as DHL. Thanks!

I heard ibuygou marks its shipments with 20$ to avoid customs , why did you have to pay?

I heard ibuygou marks its shipments with 20$ to avoid customs , why did you have to pay?
Hello mate, Sorry couldn't update the post. I've got my phone, it's a genuine one. Ibuygou have written that i'm a company in the invoice but I'm an individual. I had to get authorization letters and stuff. I had to pay $60 for customs because of Ibuyogou's mistake. But, they just don't misunderstand. I didn't get compensated for my loss :( I've ordered a earphone there for $25, 25 days ago. Nothing yet! they still want me to wait. Apparently, the package has been lost.. It was ordered from China post.. They assured me that they will refund though.. :)