Invalid Where is the right place to file bug reports?

msssm

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hi,
I need to ask an important question. When using a Xiaomi Android device with xiaomi.eu, where is the right place to file bug reports?

Is this here the central location for filing xiaomi.eu related bugs or is there some other projects website?

Filing bugs against Xiaomis MIUI, it's possible to do via the internal (hard to find) app "Services and Feedback", com.miui.miservice. I did that about 5 times in the past 3 years but I never got any response there. It seems they just ignore any xiaomi.eu installation? Is Xiaomi too big to reply to single users bug reports?

It's just I have a bunch of severe bugs and I wonder that I never got any response from any side. Actually anybody outside looking at such issues would wonder why someone should stay with that hardware manufacturer if GUI, sound, network and phonecalls are broken:

I'm software developer, active in many open source projects, also contributing a lot of QA and bug reports. I understand the difficulty to describe and reproduce bugs and like to support. But I need a reliable and activly maintained project home and bug tracking for that.

This is the right place.

For the "Recents" menu, it is a known situation, I don't think Xiaomi will try to improve third party launchers compatibility.

You can always go back to the official ROM, and if you have any issues, report them directly to Xiaomi and hope for an answer.
We don't know how they treat feedback sent using our ROMs.