Where to buy Mi3?

JuanRoman

Members
Mar 4, 2014
I want to buy the Mi3 64 GB, but it's quite an investment to just get it from any website and risk getting scamed.
Read a few threads abou ibuygou.com, and having problems with tech support. Also read some reviews of xiaomiworld.com.
What I would like to know is, where did you buy yours, and are you happy with the service?

Thanks

Reactions: heonjg
Hi Juan,

I've placed an order today of the WCDMA version of Mi3/64 GB from ibuygou. The chosen method of delivery is DHL. I'll keep you informed about the delivery and eventual problems - if I encounter them.

Reactions: JuanRoman
Quick update: the phone was paid 3 days ago but it is still not shipped. Yet the timing is within their stated protocol (shipment within 1-3 days from payment), If it is shipped after today I will consider it as a delay and deviation from their statement and I will require explanation. My location is in Sofia, Bulgaria.

guys don't be so impatient, this takes time. If it shipped it takes usually only 3 days, but of course they need some time.

I can also recommend www.tradingshenzhen.de

Heart they will start in a couple of days also in english. They ship also from China, have really good recommendation in most of the German Forums and speak also good english.

I got mine from a friend who was in china for business trip and bough it from a shop without contract. 2200 CHY and no shipment and VAT as it was in his luggage :) this is roughly 260 EUR

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Quick update(2): the phone was shipped today (day 6 since payment), tracking no. is live. I've emailed the seller about the delay and got back response that it is shipped which was confirmed later on by their automatic mail which contains the tracking details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update (3): sorry for the late reply but I was busy the last few days (playing with the Mi3 among that ;) ). The phone was received exactly 3 days after it was shipped. No import problems were encountered, if you need more details, shoot me a PM. The shipment method works as advertised. The phone is a real masterpiece, I don't have experience with the other Android based phones to compare it to, I am coming from iPhone 3gs/4S. So to recap - ibuygou is a good seller, comms are not their biggest strength but is a safe choice, it worked for me. Next I am going to order the piston headphones and need to find a decent hard case.

...Next I am going to order the piston headphones and need to find a decent hard case...

Please let us know once you will have found what you call a "decent hard case". I got mine from the same dealer where I bought my phone and I do not really like it. The only reason why I bought it was to have some kind of protection. The one I have is from a company called Variz, their webpage can be found here: http://www.hrsphone.com.

Update (3): sorry for the late reply but I was busy the last few days (playing with the Mi3 among that ;) ). The phone was received exactly 3 days after it was shipped. No import problems were encountered, if you need more details, shoot me a PM. The shipment method works as advertised. The phone is a real masterpiece, I don't have experience with the other Android based phones to compare it to, I am coming from iPhone 3gs/4S. So to recap - ibuygou is a good seller, comms are not their biggest strength but is a safe choice, it worked for me. Next I am going to order the piston headphones and need to find a decent hard case.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll probably get the 16gb version from them this week.

Reactions: radarcontact
I want to buy the Mi3 64 GB, but it's quite an investment to just get it from any website and risk getting scamed.
Read a few threads abou ibuygou.com, and having problems with tech support. Also read some reviews of xiaomiworld.com.
What I would like to know is, where did you buy yours, and are you happy with the service?

Thanks

At ibuygou... They are working on improving customer support....

~Tapatalk~

I found another place in Shanghai where you can buy it. If you do not like the "bazar-atmosphere" from here, you might want to check out this department store:

Buynow, 333 Caoxi North Road, Xuhui, Shanghai (ditu, maps).
This place is about 200m north of the Xiaomi Service Center in Shanghai and just 100m north of exit 2 of the subway station Xujiahui (lines 1&9).

And this is what it looks like, when coming from that subway station:

BuyNow_Shanghai.png

Link fixed

Last edited:
Hi Juan,

I've placed an order today of the WCDMA version of Mi3/64 GB from ibuygou. The chosen method of delivery is DHL. I'll keep you informed about the delivery and eventual problems - if I encounter them.

Hi

I have just received my MI3 http://www.ibuygou.com/p-original_x..._2_3ghz_2gb_ram_16gb_rom_13_0mp-5517-usd.html, and can confirm that there service is fantastic, they answer all emails and are really friendly, they do use DHL or FedEx and there prices are brilliant. I would highly recommend them, my daughter has also ordered one.

Last edited:
Hello everyone..
I have a Mi3 Tegra 16gb, I am from India. By mistake i have purchased Mi3 TEGRA Last week, which is not working in India. I want Mi3 WCDMA Snapdragon version.
Anybody interested to buy the mi3 tegra 16gb from me? Or Exchange Mi3 Tegra with Snapdragon?
Thanks, waiting for reply..

Hello everyone..
I have a Mi3 Tegra 16gb, I am from India. By mistake i have purchased Mi3 TEGRA Last week, which is not working in India. I want Mi3 WCDMA Snapdragon version.
Anybody interested to buy the mi3 tegra 16gb from me? Or Exchange Mi3 Tegra with Snapdragon?
Thanks, waiting for reply..

Hi Ankit,

Could you please let me know from where did you bought your Mi3? I'm also from India and interested in buying Mi3, 0f course the snapdragon version :)

Which online site did you ordered from, at what price, courier charges and any custom duty you had to pay for importing in India?

Please let me know !!

Hello I bouhgt my MI3 64GB from IBUYGOU. They have very good prices. Was shipped perfectly via DHL m(3 days), I live in Holland. Packed very good and as a medisplayer to avoid taxes. Great shop and relaiable. Phone is a (Black) beaty works fine. To put the simcard in don't be afraid tp push the pin and the tray comes out.