Which "battery ROM" mi8

marcobros94

Members
Oct 28, 2018
I have 8.10.25 but the battery life does not convince me, especially in standby. For example, when I leave the phone at night (from when I sleep to when I wake up) it goes down by 5/6% with the wifi obviously disconnected and no app in the background. In general I think that the percentage falls too quickly as I use it ..
Do you have any version of rom with which you found yourself good in terms of battery consumption? thank you

Reactions: arboria
I have 8.10.25 but the battery life does not convince me, especially in standby. For example, when I leave the phone at night (from when I sleep to when I wake up) it goes down by 5/6% with the wifi obviously disconnected and no app in the background. In general I think that the percentage falls too quickly as I use it ..
Do you have any version of rom with which you found yourself good in terms of battery consumption? thank you
If your night last 12 hours long 5% lost is not that bad. less than minus 0.5%/hour with a very inaccurate tool is pretty good result .
Now you have to investigate what service is leaking too often in background.
And also check you network connection...
Best tests are done with airplane mode set .

If your night last 12 hours long 5% lost is not that bad. less than minus 0.5%/hour with a very inaccurate tool is pretty good result .
Now you have to investigate what service is leaking too often in background.
And also check you network connection...
Best tests are done with airplane mode set .

I'm sorry but this phone draws too much cell standby drain, day or night. On average for all users is always over 8%. It's simply too much. I have a Mi A1 in my household and it draws just 1% cell standby, same LTE network. How come that be? Mi 8 baseband is flawed. And after the TD-CDMA to WCDMA change. Completely unaproppiate since this phone is a flagship and costs double than Mi A1. I have seen reports of Pocophone drawing same 1% cell standby.