Wooden Back

May 14, 2013
Hi all, I got my mi4 black and love it. Sooo much nicer than the white. Maybe its western taste.

Anyway... I bought a wooden back which turned out to look rather plastic! The wood seems to have a rather glossy finisg. So I sanded it. Well now I have it has better grip, looks nicer and feels better all round.

Highly recommended so thought I would share.

May 14, 2013
I'll not buy another white Xiaomi. The mi note in bamboo looks nice but its still white and looks a bit cheap. This mi4 black looks gorgeous! A black minote would be beautiful

Mar 24, 2012
I've got an original Xiaomi walnut wood back on my white Mi4 and I really like it. I want to try other finishes.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

Mar 2, 2015
My Mi4 turned out fake so I have an unused spare Walnut wood back cover if anyones interested. It looked extremely beautiful on the black fake though, too bad I got scammed. I wish the Mi note bamboo was available in black. Ill have a go with the white bamboo one however..

Aug 1, 2014
My Mi4 turned out fake so I have an unused spare Walnut wood back cover if anyones interested. It looked extremely beautiful on the black fake though, too bad I got scammed. I wish the Mi note bamboo was available in black. Ill have a go with the white bamboo one however..

Sorry to hear that ! Please find reliable friends who can help you buy phone .