Wooden Back

harrytheweb

Members
May 14, 2013
Hi all, I got my mi4 black and love it. Sooo much nicer than the white. Maybe its western taste.

Anyway... I bought a wooden back which turned out to look rather plastic! The wood seems to have a rather glossy finisg. So I sanded it. Well now I have it has better grip, looks nicer and feels better all round.

Highly recommended so thought I would share.

wooden back looks so special . Xiaomi minote has original back .It will be available soon . Let's wait for it .I think it is very good .

smartphone used to black in colors back when htc was the only few. Then came iphone in white. the west started it.

I'll not buy another white Xiaomi. The mi note in bamboo looks nice but its still white and looks a bit cheap. This mi4 black looks gorgeous! A black minote would be beautiful

I've got an original Xiaomi walnut wood back on my white Mi4 and I really like it. I want to try other finishes.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

My Mi4 turned out fake so I have an unused spare Walnut wood back cover if anyones interested. It looked extremely beautiful on the black fake though, too bad I got scammed. I wish the Mi note bamboo was available in black. Ill have a go with the white bamboo one however..

My Mi4 turned out fake so I have an unused spare Walnut wood back cover if anyones interested. It looked extremely beautiful on the black fake though, too bad I got scammed. I wish the Mi note bamboo was available in black. Ill have a go with the white bamboo one however..

Sorry to hear that ! Please find reliable friends who can help you buy phone .

I like very much a wooden cover. When I bought my Mi4 I was hope someday to buy a wood cover because the original white I don't liked.