Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Does anyone know if Google Pay with NFC will be work?
with Chinese firmware it doesn’t work, now I can't add my mastercard to my wallet on Xiaomi 12s Ultra
with my old phone, the same card works without problems.
Will the issue be resolved in the new EU ROM ? or everyone can be a problem ?
that is one our major feature of our ROMs..

Does anyone know if Google Pay with NFC will be work?
with Chinese firmware it doesn’t work, now I can't add my mastercard to my wallet on Xiaomi 12s Ultra
with my old phone, the same card works without problems.
Will the issue be resolved in the new EU ROM ? or everyone can be a problem ?

On my 12S mayfly I need to set "Default Wallet" to "HCE Wallet" to be able to pay with Google Pay. I think that would be the case with the 12S Ultra as well
1659199479031.png

Thanks, but as it turned out, the problem was indeed in the card. the bank blocked the new device.
I added a paypal instead of a card as an alternative and everything works.
this is also better than long conversations with the bank =)

Even without the device in hand yet, I can tell you that all of the standard bands used in Israel are enabled in the Xiaomi 12S series.
Bands 20 and 28 are not used here for 4G, so there won't be any issues.
Hello, in case if mobile operator supports 3 bands for LTE: 2600 MHz, 800 MHz and 1800 MHz, will 12s Ultra still work with remained 2 bands or I should expect dome problems (beside the plases where only 800MHz is available)?

Hello, in case if mobile operator supports 3 bands for LTE: 2600 MHz, 800 MHz and 1800 MHz, will 12s Ultra still work with remained 2 bands or I should expect dome problems (beside the plases where only 800MHz is available)?
It will use any available band that is supported.

In Sweden we use bands 20/28 frequently but my 12s Ultra works great with other bands. When 20/28 are the only 4G bands available, I get 3G or EDGE.

Hello friends, I'm here with more questions, will the cell phone's NFC work after installing the rom? Will it be updated by OTA directly from the device?

Hello guys.
I have a question related to the possible rom that will be made available for the 12s ultra.
Will this ROM be fastboot or recovery? I ask this because if it's recovery, we'll still have to wait for a twrp beta, and that could take a few months, if it's fastboot, we'll be able to update the device instantly (obviously after unlocking the bootloader).
I'm hoping the devs always keep it on fastboot, but I believe it's not up to them. Hug to everyone.

Hello guys.
I have a question related to the possible rom that will be made available for the 12s ultra.
Will this ROM be fastboot or recovery? I ask this because if it's recovery, we'll still have to wait for a twrp beta, and that could take a few months, if it's fastboot, we'll be able to update the device instantly (obviously after unlocking the bootloader).
I'm hoping the devs always keep it on fastboot, but I believe it's not up to them. Hug to everyone.
TWRP is already available for 12S Ultra [thor]..

Dear Xiaomi.EU Administrators
I will be happy to donate substantial amount of money to help speed up this project.
As I don't know this community (first time here) and The actual administrators, Would you be able to supply ongoing updates to the donators so we know you didn't run off with our hard earned money :)

Thanks for thinking about it...

Would you be able to supply ongoing updates to the donators so we know you didn't run off with our hard earned money :)
I think you misunderstand the concept of donations.
If you are promised something in exchange for a monetary exchange, then it's not a donation, it's a payment for a provided service.
We don't provide paid services here and we don't take unnecessary obligations towards anyone, all ROMs are provided as-is and the support is limited to what is technically possible to do from our side.

I think you misunderstand the concept of donations.
If you are promised something in exchange for a monetary exchange, then it's not a donation, it's a payment for a provided service.
We don't provide paid services here and we don't take unnecessary obligations towards anyone, all ROMs are provided as-is and the support is limited to what is technically possible to do from our side.
Actually after posting this message I got 3 pages of posts appearing in the refresh.
It seems you (the admins) are really responsive and take the time to actually explain and answer questions.
I am very impressed and feeling there is no need for some update "commitment" or anything like that in order to feel secure about sending you money.
I will be happy to donate as much as I financially can.

Thank you again.

Actually after posting this message I got 3 pages of posts appearing in the refresh.
It seems you (the admins) are really responsive and take the time to actually explain and answer questions.
I am very impressed and feeling there is no need for some update "commitment" or anything like that in order to feel secure about sending you money.
I will be happy to donate as much as I financially can.

Thank you again.
As long as the questions make sense, we do try to answer.
We have existed for over 10 years ;)

Reactions: katerpanne
New member here... I ordered mine from WondaMobile. From Hong-Kong to UK and wonda mobile are the ones trying to deal with customs. Even they sending email to let you know if you receive custom fees, paid them in full and send them the receipt. They will refund you the amount.

Reactions: thorlandian