Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
So I too will wait a bit!
Bravo for all you manage to do - full respect
I love the 12s ultra especially the photos. Having it in French with android auto and google assist will be a huge plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tradingshenzen the best...my mi 12s ultra arrived in Italy in just 8 days....I have already unlocked the bootloader and await your rom
I can't say the same about my experience with this seller... The same day, July 5, that they put the mi12s Ultra 12-512 on sale, I paid for the device, today, August 12, I'm still waiting... Its not a problem with the courier, the problem is theirs who did not send the article until August 5, they never gave me a reasonable explanation and in most cases they did not answer emails, they even treated me as a liar on whatsapp when I asked about the delay...
tried to make them see that I'm angry

Very bad experience, of course it will be the last time I buy something from them, next time I will try giztop.

I'm sorry if I've put s**t about a store in this post that I look every day and I am very interested to know news of my next device, but my anger at buying something that just came out at a more expensive price and not being able to enjoy it drives me to despair.

My most sincere thanks to all the people who make this project possible, you are the best!

I can't say the same about my experience with this seller... The same day, July 5, that they put the mi12s Ultra 12-512 on sale, I paid for the device, today, August 12, I'm still waiting... Its not a problem with the courier, the problem is theirs who did not send the article until August 5, they never gave me a reasonable explanation and in most cases they did not answer emails, they even treated me as a liar on whatsapp when I asked about the delay...
tried to make them see that I'm angry

Very bad experience, of course it will be the last time I buy something from them, next time I will try giztop.

I'm sorry if I've put s**t about a store in this post that I look every day and I am very interested to know news of my next device, but my anger at buying something that just came out at a more expensive price and not being able to enjoy it drives me to despair.

My most sincere thanks to all the people who make this project possible, you are the best!
i have bought all my devices from 2014 from this shop. everything was ok. i think this thread is not the right place to talk abouth resellers.

Reactions: paulpap and biscoot
my 12s ultra arrived, I already requested the unlocking of the booatloader, but I'm having a problem, I logged in to google and still I can't see my contacts, my contact list is zero. I've tried everything and it still doesn't show up, can anyone help me? Thanks
The Chinese phone is not Google-friendly by default. There are some settings you have to turn on or some apps you have to install. Also, did you turn on syncing for your Google account?

The Chinese phone is not Google-friendly by default. There are some settings you have to turn on or some apps you have to install. Also, did you turn on syncing for your Google account?
yes, full active.
Buts ok, i will wait xiaomi.eu rom.
thanks my friend

Hello dear Community!

I am wondering how long does it usually take to produce and release a ROM (in days, approximately of course) between unlocking bootloader and releasing the ROM?

Thanks a lot!

Hello dear Community!

I am wondering how long does it usually take to produce and release a ROM (in days, approximately of course) between unlocking bootloader and releasing the ROM?

Thanks a lot!
Assuming you mean unlocking the bootloader on the unit we ordered - in that case there is no concrete answer, but I expect it to not take long.
Hopefully a day or two if no immediate issues are detected.

Yeah, I meant exactly that - the device that you already got and now waiting for unlock.

Thanks, that sounds very reassuring :emoji_blush:

Wow I just read through the thread (12S Ultra user from Europe too) and am amazed by all the donations! I justed chipped in some more @ingbrzy to say thanks!

Reactions: ingbrzy
hello guys
I've been researching about the original rom of the 12s ultra and it has 7.1gb, I believe that xiaomi.eu will also have this size or close to that, if the rom comes in fastboot, ok I run the file via computer and the rom is up to date, but if come in recovery mode will have to be done by twrp. When I used twrp I used USB OTG to update the rom, the problem is that to use USB OTG the pendrive must be formatted in fat32 mode, which would be unfeasible because the ROM has 7gb and fat32 is limited to 4gb.
Will it be possible to use NTFS or xiaomi still doesn't read NTFS pendrive? I don't know how to update ROM otherwise. If anyone can teach me otherwise I would appreciate it.
hug to everyone

hello guys
I've been researching about the original rom of the 12s ultra and it has 7.1gb, I believe that xiaomi.eu will also have this size or close to that, if the rom comes in fastboot, ok I run the file via computer and the rom is up to date, but if come in recovery mode will have to be done by twrp. When I used twrp I used USB OTG to update the rom, the problem is that to use USB OTG the pendrive must be formatted in fat32 mode, which would be unfeasible because the ROM has 7gb and fat32 is limited to 4gb.
Will it be possible to use NTFS or xiaomi still doesn't read NTFS pendrive? I don't know how to update ROM otherwise. If anyone can teach me otherwise I would appreciate it.
hug to everyone
there is already a a12 twrp for that device. if it is full working you have to test it. if decryption is working you dont need usb otg

enjoy the sun and wait for the xiaomi.eu release :)

Reactions: derdabi
there is already a a12 twrp for that device. if it is full working you have to test it. if decryption is working you dont need usb otg

enjoy the sun and wait for the xiaomi.eu release :)
Thanks for the reply, but that didn't help me at all. These commands I already know.
thank you anyway

Thanks for the reply, but that didn't help me at all. These commands I already know.
thank you anyway
Don't look for unnecessary answers, as clearly there's already a solution for flashing the image of the new ROM when it becomes available.

As for reading an NTFS formatted storage drive, simply create one and flash a simple boot.img using TWRP USB OTG, and you can answer your own question. Though like started above, there's already a solution so this would be unnecessary.

Reactions: katerpanne
hello guys
hug to everyone
No idea about NTFS, but exFAT works fine on those recent TWRP releases, so you don't have to use FAT32.

Reactions: dattohead
Somehow I feel there might be another post coming soon for Mix fold 2 donation. Just saw a review today beautiful phone .

Bnk2JZf.jpg

- Unlocked BL successfully
- Our ROM booted OK
- we will release it in few days after debugging

Bnk2JZf.jpg

- Unlocked BL successfully
- Our ROM booted OK
- we will release it in few days after debugging

you are truly a wonderful person. I would like to ask you to check the NFC settings on the rom you will do because my old device was reading cards on Mi 11 ultra. now mi12 ultra cannot detect my nfc cards. We are waiting for your help in this regard in the new rom.