Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Did you try to set "No restriction" for "Battery saver"?
Tried this. No go still. Waze still bugged but Google maps works great with GNSS fix. Didn't even have to set battery saver to no restriction

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

just noticed that wireless charging doesnt seem to work properly. Its always on and off... I am using a Xiaomi 50W wireless charger.
This is cause of the positioning of the charger and the 12S ultra huge camera bump. Stick a Lego with blue tack below and it lies flat on the wireless charger with no more issues!

See pic
IMG-20220716-WA0075.jpg

Reactions: JiaiJ and ingbrzy
Hello does anybody have problem with revolut? im stucked where i have to post a selfie for verification it says "there was an error uploading your selfie" thanks
Yup I get this too. Solution, don't use revolut LOL or use physical card.

Reactions: Vioufaros
Tried this. No go still. Waze still bugged but Google maps works great with GNSS fix. Didn't even have to set battery saver to no restriction

Strange, it works for me (on xiaomi.eu ROM).

can you post a logcat?

if you want make a logcat
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/

start logcat… start app… wait for issue… stop logcat
search for fatal exeption as example or post it but not 3697 seconds of logcat :)

How to create a logcat file
# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries
I really appreciate your reply but reseted the phone to return it to the guy that sold it to me. it would mean a lot if someone that has revolut account to let me know if has issues also , thanks in advance

I already read these instructions, I asked a specific question about that unlock screen I see on boot.
Other than that screen and the process of entering a password to unlock the device I got into the rom and everything is working.

Speaking about this screen:
This is to unlock the device with your Xiaomi account that I presume the phone is registered to.

Hi ,all members , i have a questione , with rom xiaomi,eu for Mi 12s Ultra the Band 20 is enable ?
If band 20 is disable is possible enable with tools qualcomm nv qpst ??

Hi ,all members , i have a questione , with rom xiaomi,eu for Mi 12s Ultra the Band 20 is enable ?
If band 20 is disable is possible enable with tools qualcomm nv qpst ??
you can not enable band 20 with this rom

oh igor was faster :)

I have noticed that when I go to Settings > Sound & Touch > and I press the Alarm setting to set a sound, nothing happens. I am able the set the sound for the Notifications and Ringtone but not the Alarm. As a workaround, I do it in the clock app to set the alarm sound. Is this a bug?

Sorry for bumping on this again. Any help in this custom recovery will be helpful. I tried factory reset with just data and dalvik with Meta data. Phone runs into boot loop. Have to force install in the fast boot method.
So really hope if someone could share whats the correct way to do a factory reset with this ROM+TWRP combination, will be much appreciated.
Factory reset in TWRP is FORMAT, choose option Format and type YES

Attachments

• How-to-Root-Samsung-Galaxy-A6-2018-TWRP-Recovery-Format-Data.jpg
    How-to-Root-Samsung-Galaxy-A6-2018-TWRP-Recovery-Format-Data.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: tupac19861013
Sorry for bumping on this again. Any help in this custom recovery will be helpful. I tried factory reset with just data and dalvik with Meta data. Phone runs into boot loop. Have to force install in the fast boot method.
So really hope if someone could share whats the correct way to do a factory reset with this ROM+TWRP combination, will be much appreciated.
i dont know where is your challenge…

Hello! Xiaomi.eu is supposed to work with Google Pay, isn't it? I'm trying to add a bank card in Google Wallet and it says : your phone doesn't meet security standards...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-23-13-46-45-175_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-23-13-46-45-175_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 96
Reporting an issue regarding notification actions.
Tapping on "reply" in whatsapp notification doesn't do anything.
Happened in other apps as well.

Reporting an issue regarding notification actions.
Tapping on "reply" in whatsapp notification doesn't do anything.
Happened in other apps as well.

Please ignore, seems like a temporary issue in some conditions