Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Anyone using eu rom with Android auto wireless? Note it's AA WIRELESS not wired.

Wonder if anyone got their Waze working properly.

Google maps works fine for me with GNSS tweak but not waze

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk
I use the AA wireless dongle with my 12s ultra and the Xiaomi.eu rom. My car doesn't support wireless natively.

Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
- wipe "All data" of Google Pay app in phone's settings

I was able to fix it by turning off developer options and rebooting. I do want to point out that Google Play Protect certification was working the whole time, it's only safetynet that failed.

Reactions: katerpanne
Not sure anyone else is having this, maybe in another app, but for some reason the dialer TrueCaller has stopped updating the call history log.
All permissions are enabled.
The app is locked and autostarted and have removed Miui battery optimizations.

If anyone have any idea why this happens I would be grateful.

Anyone notice gps issues with google maps? My phone seems to lose gps connection even in open areas where im at which my previous phones never had issue with

The "Google Play Services for AR" is not compatible for Xiaomi 12s Ultra EU ROM. I installed this apk from other side, but AR application is still crashed.

AR.png

Hi... i'm looking to change to this ROM but want to confirm if it fixes the issue with china ROM not sending out and/or delayed notifications from apps??

Hi Xiaomi.eu community.
Thanks to the ROM makers of Xiaomi.eu stable global version. I'm enjoying my 12s ultra right now because of your rom.

Couple of issues I'm facing:
1) contacts MIUI app is fighting with the Google contacts app

2) phone MIUI app is fighting with Google phone app.

Anyway to fix this so I can use Google apps only?

3) notifications not showing on control center but on a separate screen you have to swipe left for.

I am assuming this is a MIUI design flaw.

Thanks for any advice or answers given

Anyone notice gps issues with google maps? My phone seems to lose gps connection even in open areas where im at which my previous phones never had issue with
I had that with my POCO x3 pro and a wired Android auto connection. I think it's normal.

Hi Xiaomi.eu community.
Thanks to the ROM makers of Xiaomi.eu stable global version. I'm enjoying my 12s ultra right now because of your rom.

Couple of issues I'm facing:
1) contacts MIUI app is fighting with the Google contacts app

2) phone MIUI app is fighting with Google phone app.

Anyway to fix this so I can use Google apps only?

3) notifications not showing on control center but on a separate screen you have to swipe left for.

I am assuming this is a MIUI design flaw.

Thanks for any advice or answers given
Remove google phone app,
Install Google contacts app,

Export all google contacts to Miui account,

This way all your contacts shall sync with whatsapp and other apps normally.

Remove google phone app,
Install Google contacts app,

Export all google contacts to Miui account,

This way all your contacts shall sync with whatsapp and other apps normally.
Thanks for this advice.

I deleted Google phone app and reinstalled it. The Google contacts app already existed didn't need to reinstall. When I flashed the .eu ROM the MIUI contacts added my Google account so the contacts were migrated at that time. The contacts no longer unsync resync. I think it's fixed.

Thanks for this advice.

I deleted Google phone app and reinstalled it. The Google contacts app already existed didn't need to reinstall. When I flashed the .eu ROM the MIUI contacts added my Google account so the contacts were migrated at that time. The contacts no longer unsync resync. I think it's fixed.
Perfect, have a great weekend :)

So Igor mentioned this on another thread and it worked!
Set Google Phone as default app for "Dial", then long-tap Google Phone app icon -> App info -> Permissions -> Get device info -> Always allow.
That fixes #2.

The contacts sync/contacts is fixed for now... I have to use MIUI message app for texts. If there's a way of using google messaging app let me know.
Textra app has issues receiving and sending sms/texts given up on them.

Reactions: Happychi08
Hi. There is a new released version 13.0.9 (thor). How can I upgrade from 13.0.8?
Cheers!

Hi. There is a new released version 13.0.9 (thor). How can I upgrade from 13.0.8?
Cheers!
All you have to do is download the zip file to your phone. Once done, reboot phone holding volume up button to go into TWRP mode. Once in, go to install and find where your file was downloaded to and then install. After installation, wipe dalvik. After thar, just restart phone and you should be good to go.

Reactions: N3301
The 13.0.9 update is fastboot or twrp?
Edit; is for twrp

And Google lens under the camera app crash upon opening. Launch the app by itself no issue.

Last edited:
All you have to do is download the zip file to your phone. Once done, reboot phone holding volume up button to go into TWRP mode. Once in, go to install and find where your file was downloaded to and then install. After installation, wipe dalvik. After thar, just restart phone and you should be good to go.
Thanks for the reply. I ended up doing this:
1. downloaded the update
2. it asked me to update and I answered yes
3. trwp update was made automatically
4. rebooted device and I was ready to go

Cheers

I gotta updater error 1.
is this because I didnt Root my device?

I tried manually reboot to recovery. Didn't work. My phone is not root. Will this cause the issue?
please send the logoutput… perhaps you will find solution here…

it is not.. it is random TWRP issue.. just reboot to TWRP again and select zip manually to install..
found out the problem.
I was try to get english TWRP log.
and then I switch TWRP language to English.
And install it again, it works.