Xiaomi 13 Pro - Update OTA problem - errors on update

KindredPT

Members
Jun 9, 2023
Hi!

So I ran into a small issue while updating to latest version. Updater had issues but a search on this forum gave me a simple solution. I've checked a few YouTube videos on how the update via OTA goes and went with it.

The update went through and so far everything looks OK? But can't shake the feeling that those errors have some hidden implication I'm not aware of?

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_20230609_200455-min.jpg
    IMG_20230609_200455-min.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 147
It's alright. It is an imperfection of TWRP. The ROM was installed correctly.

Hey Buddy,
Did you find a decent video walkthrough. I got mine from china but flashed with EU rom and I see the updates and the message that it will boot in recovery but, like you were I guess, I'm a little concerned about doing it. I enabled dev and enabled OEM unlocking but not sure thats all I need to do. Never done this before so if you have a link for a walkthrough that will be awesome if you could share.

If you have TWRP installed, follow the picture.
If you don't have TWRP, you need to install it.
The second option is to update using the PC "fastboot method".

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: MeiGuddet and JiaiJ
Hi!

So I ran into a small issue while updating to latest version. Updater had issues but a search on this forum gave me a simple solution. I've checked a few YouTube videos on how the update via OTA goes and went with it.

The update went through and so far everything looks OK? But can't shake the feeling that those errors have some hidden implication I'm not aware of?

Thank you very much!
Same Here. Everthing works fine