ahmdyosry

Members
Jul 12, 2023
Hello,
I have mi 13 ultra on global rom 14.0.2 (TMAMIXM),
im not able to buy any paid app or do premium subscription for any app through google play!

at payment step google play shows to me an error message (something went wrong, Your transaction can't be completed. please visit the help center for more information).
((Screenshot Attached))

While same google play account are paying normally on other devices!

i updated google play and google play services to last versions and still same issue!

btw at google play about section it shows (device is not certified) under play protect certification option.
((Screenshot Attached))
IS THAT THE REASON ? OR WHAT IS THE REASON? AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE plz!

hope you can help me. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-30-02-21-01-744_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-30-02-21-01-744_com.android.vending.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Screenshot_2023-10-30-02-31-19-166_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-30-02-31-19-166_com.android.vending.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 266
Hello buddy i have the same sh*t , all working but the onlly one thing doesnt work google pay, i can instal all apps but in play market it shows me that my phone not certified , i dont understand!

I'm on weekly 13ultra and mine says not certified but works fine with Play Store. I can buy apps with no issues so I doubt if it is this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-05-17-28-09-569_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-05-17-28-09-569_com.android.vending.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 162
EU weekly 14.0.23.9.18 Dev

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-06-08-44-09-002_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-06-08-44-09-002_com.android.settings.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 166
My software is Eroupian , this is because of F####ng google ,( I'm on weekly 13ultra and mine says not certified but works fine with Play Store. I can buy apps with no issues so I doubt if it is this.) the same s**t buddy .

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-06_19-21-12.jpg
    photo_2023-11-06_19-21-12.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 119
  • photo_2023-11-06_19-21-16.jpg
    photo_2023-11-06_19-21-16.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 123
Just on the off chance, you do have NFC set to Google pay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-07-08-49-54-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-07-08-49-54-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 129
Just on the off chance, you do have NFC set to Google pay?
Yeah its set , anyway i talket with xiaomi and the guy told me that your bootloader is unlocked ( Mui Locker ) and you have to do it locked if you hhave global system already because its only when you put the system and for programers , and it msut works good / i hope. and my MUI locker is Unllockked!

Ours on EU is shown as unlocked as it must be on a non standard ROM or you will brick it but in the ROM there is a bootloader unlock hiding method employed. It shows it as locked to apps.

If you found a fix let us know, I have the same issue with mi 11 ultra/ chinese rom/ locked bootloader ‍♂️

Ours on EU is shown as unlocked as it must be on a non standard ROM or you will brick it but in the ROM there is a bootloader unlock hiding method employed. It shows it as locked to apps.
thats what they told me ,
If you found a fix let us know, I have the same issue with mi 11 ultra/ chinese rom/ locked bootloader ‍♂️
if you bought from china . your bootloader must be unlocked , otherwise dont even try to put eu rom and lock bootloader you will hhave the yelow brick, my friend because likke in servise guy told if you rodered from china they pput some blockade on the fee , and or chinese rom or european but bootloader unlocked, thats what i know and there is another way you can try trough magisk manager pass away this s**t with play market but be careful!

Reactions: Hitcenzo
if you bought from china . your bootloader must be unlocked , otherwise dont even try to put eu rom and lock bootloader you will hhave the yelow brick, my friend because likke in servise guy told if you rodered from china they pput some blockade on the fee , and or chinese rom or european but bootloader unlocked, thats what i know and there is another way you can try trough magisk manager pass away this s**t with play market but be careful!

suddenly same problem mi 11 ultra 14.0.23.9.18 dev even though google pay updated 30/10 after 9 days I have the same problem Please if sb find a solution tell!!

Hello, same on Xiaomi 13, 14.0.23.9.18.DEV, cant pay with google pay.

Hi, this is a global device. I bought it with a closed bl. I opened and installed the "EU" rom. Now I closed it back with a stock dev rom. That works fine.And Google pay works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-10-09-37-24-176_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-10-09-37-24-176_com.android.settings.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 146
So is it possible for someone to have xiaomi.eu stable 14 and re-lock the bootloader without issues? (Xiaomi 13 device with xiaomi eu 14 lost nfc payments too)

Absolutely not, the goal of the lock is to prevent your phone from running a modified ROM, so ...

Reactions: OrchidAu and gsfak
I closed it with the factory system, not with EU ROM. I wrote that it was stock. Doesn't that mean? I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sooo who should be responsible for the fix?? Google support or Xiaomi support?
Xiaomi.eu already provided a fix.

But to answer the question, no one is responsible. Xiaomi.eu can't guarantee fixes will be provided in the future, and Google are the ones breaking the workarounds by Xiaomi.eu in the first place.

Xiaomi.eu already provided a fix.

But to answer the question, no one is responsible. Xiaomi.eu can't guarantee fixes will be provided in the future, and Google are the ones breaking the workarounds by Xiaomi.eu in the first place.
My phone is Chinese version, it was came with unlocked global rom but I had to switch to Chinese rom to lock the bootloader so I can run bank apps.. the question is: if I switched to a fixed EU rom will it run the bank apps alongside Gpay without problems or I had to lose the bank apps as the bootloader will be unlocked again?

It should work (some specific applications seems to be very good at detecting an unlocked bootloader)