Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

Guys I think I know where the issue with Google (sign in to account/can't connect to google servers) comes from.
In the beginning of initial android set up make sure your sim is out, do not connect to wifi. Make sure everything is enabled. (Example Use location/allow scanning/send diagnostic/ enable all google and MIUI stuff. Boot in to android, turn on wifi. Wait 3 min...it will start to update little things....log in to google.

Using STABLE 14.0.15.0 for several days. No bugs.

Also I noticed something is not a bug but is weird.
YouTube and Instagram buffer too often at the beginning when you scroll down quickly

New rebuilt STABLE V14.0.13.0 uploaded..

DOWNLOAD

- Fixed auto-rotation issue
- Fixed microphone issue
- Fixed system UI lags
- Fixed camera lags
+ "OK Google" doesn't work with screen off (we have to wait for Global device release)

If you had installed our ROM before, clear Google app data..

Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global ROM is released. Can this solve screen off "OK Google" problem?

Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) Global Fastboot & Recovery ROM

Gomibo only sells global devices that support B20 LTE in Europe.
You probably have trouble understanding some of the information. ;)

After communicating with the "Gomino" seller, they were assured that it was a Global version. One device from our community has already been ordered. We'll see what the reality is.

It's here. In yellow!

MI Unlock wasn't unlocking it. Done all the steps.

Will try again later. Looks like the unlock option in Dev settings on the phone doesn't stick - MI Unlock tells me to do it again

Hi everyone, I can not find if there is some version that supports 4G B20 channel.
I'm from EU, so I would love to buy it as well in EU to get rid of customs and taxes.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I can not find if there is some version that supports 4G B20 channel.
I'm from EU, so I would love to buy it as well in EU to get rid of customs and taxes.

Thanks
You may want to change your provider instead

It is easier. Or wait global

Reactions: Mark F
Run safety net, fails CTS profile. How to fix? EU rom help bypass right? What must I do?
There's probably not enough information here for anyone to help.

Did you install 14.0.15 as an upgrade? Did you flash it over stock? Was it CN or EEA stock? Etc.

Are you rooted? How did you root? Etc.

There's probably not enough information here for anyone to help.

Did you install 14.0.15 as an upgrade? Did you flash it over stock? Was it CN or EEA stock? Etc.

Are you rooted? How did you root? Etc.
Thanks for replying

I install over CN rom as first install...later format again. Than sign in google services and install app manually

Able to add cards to g wallet but cannot use for payment

Reactions: Hyacin
Thanks for replying

I install over CN rom as first install...later format again. Than sign in google services and install app manually

I actually haven't tried to make a payment myself to date, so I'm afraid I'm of no help, but hopefully these details are enough that someone else can offer something!

Thanks for replying

I update from .13 version to .15 version, and google wallet is perfect without any issue. You can go to the google play store setting to check if your device is certificated or not. As normally status, it should be passed, and that's the value of EU rom we want to use.

Reactions: Hyacin