Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

another bag of bugs or finally normally working release? with restore too.
Run stock and gtfo if it's so bad for you. Absolutely no reason to be as rude and disrespectful as you have been in this thread for a piece of software you're not even paying for (and it's uncalled for even if you were paying for it.)

I'm on 14.0.14 and it's working great as was 14.0.13 before it.

No, restore doesn't work, but after a tiny bit of troubleshooting I found it was the SMS restore that was breaking it for me, so I did a full restore to stock ROM, used SMS Backup and Restore for that part, flashed EU, restored everything EXCEPT SMS, then used SMS Backup and Restore to restore the SMS and call logs.

It's a custom ROM, it's not ever going to be perfect, and there is ALWAYS going to be a bit of fiddling and tinkering required. If that's too big of a problem for you, you probably shouldn't be running a custom ROM.

I'm on 14.0.14 and it's working great as was 14.0.13 before it.

No, restore doesn't work, but after a tiny bit of troubleshooting I found it was the SMS restore that was breaking it for me, so I did a full restore to stock ROM, used SMS Backup and Restore for that part, flashed EU, restored everything EXCEPT SMS, then used SMS Backup and Restore to restore the SMS and call logs.

It's a custom ROM, it's not ever going to be perfect, and there is ALWAYS going to be a bit of fiddling and tinkering required. If that's too big of a problem for you, you probably shouldn't be running a custom ROM.

Bro He is the one who participating most, of cause he will get frustrated. I'm sure he already feel bad that he said that. Lets stop here all fighting.

Thank you
Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Emil77msk
Bro He is the one who participating most, of cause he will get frustrated. I'm sure he already feel bad that he said that. Lets stop here all fighting.
Yes, i love xeu, and use it before on 11U.
But i little bit tired because i did:
stable
stable again
weekly
flash to official(and manual restore from the start)
stable
flash to official

and developer ignore messages when people telling about bugs. only talk about microphone and rotation issue and nothing more.

Reactions: goodguyavi
flashed this via fastboot over fresh unlocked china rom. got stuck in a boot loop before ending in "miui recovery" with "couldn't boot system. activating boot monitor.."
well luckily im reading this first, im ok with 14.0.14 just flashed yesterday

i got 14.0.14 to run after reflashing china and back but is mimover not working? new device keeps showing the empty screen with no status percentage which makes the old device disconnect with only 5 apps transferred

edit: old phone is on 13.0.13. might be the reason. will investigate further.

update: updated the old phone to 14 and mimover works now. perhaps some documentation needs to be put somewhere that the mimover versions are different between 13 and 14 which causes the disconnection.

Last edited:

Attachments

• V14.0.23.5.22.DEV.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 83
I reverted back to V14.0.23.5.15.DEV, got greeted by a Reboot system . MiAssistant menu, chose to reboot and now it booted into the system normally. Installation log attached for reverting to V14.0.23.5.15.DEV.

Attachments

• V14.0.23.5.15.DEV.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 80
hm strange.. installation is OK... are you able to make an adb logcat from booting process?

• Haha
Reactions: Emil77msk
I reverted back to V14.0.23.5.15.DEV, got greeted by a Reboot system . MiAssistant menu, chose to reboot and now it booted into the system normally. Installation log attached for reverting to V14.0.23.5.15.DEV.
I also had a boot loop.
I was able to get back to it by running the 5.15 update_rom.bat based on your log.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Downloading.

Flashed with full wipe on top of EEA stock firmware.

Everything is perfect but I can't sign in to google account.
(Couldn't sign in There was a problem communicating with Google severs)
Factory reset not helping. This bug is from official EEU firmware. However I managed to "sign in" there)

Last edited: