Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

On 13 Ultra with stock EEA Rom, if you enable Do not disturb and you set Notify about calls "From anyone", phone rings for every notification of Whatsapp, Telegram, SMS etc.....
This problem was solved on Mi 10 Pro with Android 11 and now is back again on Miui 14 i guess.... Is it the same with xiaomi.eu Rom? I need to silence every notification but the calls....
Still 150h to unlock the bootloader....

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm 14.0.15, phone almost empty since I'm starting to reconfigure it from scratch. I just installed apps from play store and then set some theme components using theme app. I powered it off yesterday evening. This morning I powered it on to go on with configuration but... Bootloop! This is the first time in 10 years modding xiaomi that I get bootloop from nothing. I tried to fastboot dirty flash first and nothing, then I tried to fastboot flash with data format and now it reboots to recovery...
Should I fastboot flash explicitly to both A and B partitions?
Any other idea?

A new found today. My Google account shown my 13U as Pixel 2 in their activity history. When used CN or EEA roms, Google recorded Xiaomi 13 Ultra. However, after moved to EU rom, all Google records shown Google Pixel 2 in their history.
I encountered the same too.

The Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global Version (Hong Kong Model) was released yesterday. I was told that this version supports B20. Can anyone please tell me if it will be possible to have Android Auto on this HK version? (I live in New Zealand). Any help much appreciated!
A couple of days ago my Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global Version (Hong Kong model) arrived with me. It is amazing, has all the bands which I need for rural life in New Zealand. It is the best camera phone which I ever had. Very happy with it, being a professional photographer.

This might be a silly question. Can anyone please tell me what I would gain if I changed from Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global to the EU ROM? The Hong Kong Global version works well I think. Would the EU ROM be in improvement? If so, in what ways? Thanks.

Have already used the xiaomi.eu ROM as well as the Global ROM, you should see the differences.
The main difference is that xiaomi,eu has more functions and uses MIUI dialer (auromatic call recording), SMS, etc. You can find the differences here.

Have already used the xiaomi.eu ROM as well as the Global ROM, you should see the differences.
The main difference is that xiaomi,eu has more functions and uses MIUI dialer (auromatic call recording), SMS, etc. You can find the differences here.
Thank you, much appreciated. I used EU Rom on a Chinese Rom phone, but I have not used it on a Global Rom phone. Hence my question.

I'm about to flash a DEV version of ishtar and it appears that the procedure is different to what i've been reading which is flashing a bat file using xiaomi flash. In the extracted folder i downloaded it only has bat file for windows that opens a command prompt. Do i simply connect my phone in fastboot and follow whatever steps show up? My phone is currently on CN rom v14.0.15.

I'm about to flash a DEV version of ishtar and it appears that the procedure is different to what i've been reading which is flashing a bat file using xiaomi flash. In the extracted folder i downloaded it only has bat file for windows that opens a command prompt. Do i simply connect my phone in fastboot and follow whatever steps show up? My phone is currently on CN rom v14.0.15.
Yes, pretty much this way. You can follow the procedure outlined here

Also don't forget that coming from another (not DEV/Weekly) means a full data wipe, so be prepared for this ;)

@ingbrzy
Previously, If you activated the "Do not disturb" mode, and set "Notify about calls" "From anyone", the phone would ring for every message received with whatsapp, Telegram etc etc.
Now, it seems the problem has ben fixed with the latest xiaomi.eu stable 14.0.16.0.
I'm not receiving annoying notification anymore when the phone is in "Do not disturb" mode.

Did you fix the issue in xiaomi.eu rom or it was fixed by xiaomi developer on 14.0.16.0 china rom?
Just curious to know if xiaomi developers understood how big was this problem (to me, at least...) as it was impossible to let the phone rings only for calls.....

@ingbrzy
Previously, If you activated the "Do not disturb" mode, and set "Notify about calls" "From anyone", the phone would ring for every message received with whatsapp, Telegram etc etc.
Now, it seems the problem has ben fixed with the latest xiaomi.eu stable 14.0.16.0.
I'm not receiving annoying notification anymore when the phone is in "Do not disturb" mode.

Did you fix the issue in xiaomi.eu rom or it was fixed by xiaomi developer on 14.0.16.0 china rom?
Just curious to know if xiaomi developers understood how big was this problem (to me, at least...) as it was impossible to let the phone rings only for calls.....
I made a magisk module to fix this feature that for me it's a bug and to ensure that it stays fixed through system updates. You can find it in MODS section.

Reactions: Fentadroid
Could someone recommend either the CN version or the Global version (Hong Kong from wondamobile) for me. I have Metro by T-Mobile and I can't tell if ill be fine with the CN version my main concern is calls and text. I'm in United States, California.

Could someone recommend either the CN version or the Global version (Hong Kong from wondamobile) for me. I have Metro by T-Mobile and I can't tell if ill be fine with the CN version my main concern is calls and text. I'm in United States, California.
I say cn version seeming it has B12 and global doesn't which sucks I wish they had more bands like on the 13 pro if they did I would of have gotten the ultra and not the 13 pro lol .

Reactions: AnimeGirlfriend
I ordered the 13 Ultra from Wonda, it is the Hong Kong Global version and supports B20. Hope that this helps :)
It really does. Where are you from? I'm just calculating VAT and customs :D I would like to get 16/512 Global Version (or at any version that supports B20) from Europe. But none of the Xiaomi official supports is helpful. :( Cheers

On 13 Ultra with stock EEA Rom, if you enable Do not disturb and you set Notify about calls "From anyone", phone rings for every notification of Whatsapp, Telegram, SMS etc.....
This problem was solved on Mi 10 Pro with Android 11 and now is back again on Miui 14 i guess.... Is it the same with xiaomi.eu Rom? I need to silence every notification but the calls....
Still 150h to unlock the bootloader....
I'm also interested how to fix this problem. I want to have scheduled DND at night for most of applications like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and others, but to get notified with loud ring if anyone calls me or send SMS, because of emergency cases. If anyone has application for this, I would be very happy to install it.
Or any tutorial how to do it on phone, because I am looking for an answer on this for more than a year. :(
Thanks

It really does. Where are you from? I'm just calculating VAT and customs :D I would like to get 16/512 Global Version (or at any version that supports B20) from Europe. But none of the Xiaomi official supports is helpful. :( Cheers
Doesn't Wonda claim that you don't need to pay for VAT/customs ? May of course depend on where you are living, in central EU I had good experience with them meaning no VAT/customs....

Only Global version has B20 and Wonda only sell CN version with Global Rom.
Version Global

Doesn't Wonda claim that you don't need to pay for VAT/customs ? May of course depend on where you are living, in central EU I had good experience with them meaning no VAT/customs....
Yes it does. I am just discussing with them about details.
Global version and HK version are same for others, just to know. I mean, both support the same network bandwidths.

Reactions: s3axel