Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

I changed my main device from K50 Ultra to Mi 13 Ultra, but seem it s hotter and faster battery drain on the same daily usage. A bit disappointed, hope EU rom can make it better

Due to special camera setup, we need to have a test device to test our ROM on it..
Who wants to help us to get it soon as possible, can donate to my PayPal in the signature..

Thank you for your support!
My Chinese 13 Ultra arrived! I am currently travelling, but will start up that beast tomorrow afternoon, when back home. Any thoughts if, and when, there might be a EU Rom? No pressure .... :) All your work is much appreciated!

Reactions: Liviati and s3axel
My Chinese 13 Ultra arrived! I am currently travelling, but will start up that beast tomorrow afternoon, when back home. Any thoughts if, and when, there might be a EU Rom? No pressure .... :) All your work is much appreciated!
Thank you all who donated for 13 Ultra!
Our test device is on the way..!
You can start your bootloader unlock process (it will take 168h)

Thank you all who donated for 13 Ultra!
Our test device is on the way..!
You can start your bootloader unlock process (it will take 168h)
Many thanks, thats excellent news and I'm very happy to have Xiaomi.EU on my 13U (as on all my previous Xiaomi devices) - I really appreciate your work, guys !

On a sidenote somehow your last line reminds me of racing movie "Gentlemen, start your engines" :D

Reactions: Tony99 and ingbrzy
Hi. Got mine 4 days ago only regret it the sound low power with bluetooth. to bad i didn't have this problem with 13 pro..

1683311052915.png
:p

Reactions: s3axel
Ok, I follow this discussion.
But then, is there the possibility to install a official global rom on xiaomi 13 Ultra how in past was for xiaomi mi 11 ultra?

Since there is no Global ROM for this device, it is not possible.
Only the future will show whether something will change in this direction.

friend, very thanks for answer to me!
which is the difference, normally in general, between a rom xiaomi and a xiaomi.eu?

which is the difference, normally in general, between a rom xiaomi and a xiaomi.eu?
Differences are listed in the release thread...

Reactions: RedUtopia
Oh thanks!
do they take something away from the global or just add?
for example, I buy the ultra series for the camera every year, but is the relative app identical to the global version? will it make the photos the same way with the same potential?
Sorry for the questions, I just want to understand.