Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

since it's not the first phone in its generation I wonder if the methods will be the same as the other phones in its group

Reactions: s3axel
Due to special camera setup, we need to have a test device to test our ROM on it..
Who wants to help us to get it soon as possible, can donate to my PayPal in the signature..

Thank you for your support!
Done! I just transferred Euro 50.00 to your account. Hopefully, this will help you to get the Xiaomi 13 Ultra. Thank you for all your work, and looking forward to using the new ROM for the 13 Ultra. Best of luck!

Donation in! Just sent 30.00 Euro in your account. Yes we need the ROM asap lol.... But yes it would be nice to have by the time I purchase mine.

Reactions: ingbrzy
Sent 20 €, hope that the amount will be collected soon :)

One question regarding the device, which I still didn't buy: xiaomi.eu ROM can be put into global ROM or only into Chinese devices?
Asking mostly because wondering should I wait for global 13 Ultra version (because of more bands it covers) or buy Chinese version right now?

Reactions: blaueis and ingbrzy
lets say that in the past it has been possible to flash Xiaomi.EU on both kind of devices... flashing Xiaomi.EU wouldn't change the available radio bands, though :)

Whether you can live with the limited band support of the chinese device largely depends on your mobile network operator and the bands he utilizes...here in Germany B20 is widely used to cover rural areas, so you may experience outages there... in/around cities its a different story, but still there B20 has better reception indoors.

OK, so from that point of view, if I want B20 I should wait for global version, although I'm currently using 12S Ultra and didn't noted any significant drawbacks :)

OK, so from that point of view, if I want B20 I should wait for global version, although I'm currently using 12S Ultra and didn't noted any significant drawbacks :)
Well, I think you could expect the same experience from the Chinese 13 Ultra - so you're probably safe to use the chinese version.... still: yes, if you for some reason desire B20 its the global version.

Reactions: kreso75
Hello everyone, I am also very interested in a ROM for the Xiaomi 13 Ultra. I will soon own the good piece as a China import and prefer a different ROM than the Chinese one. Thanks :)

Hey :)
Donation done too, thank's for the amazing work :)

Do you know if the camera app in xiaomi.eu will be the same as in the Chinese/Global official rom ?
Because it seems that there is a lot of options due to the special camera setup.

Reactions: blaueis and ingbrzy
Hey :)
Donation done too, thank's for the amazing work :)

Do you know if the camera app in xiaomi.eu will be the same as in the Chinese/Global official rom ?
Because it seems that there is a lot of options due to the special camera setup.

Same as on China ROM, we always keep the same camera app version that comes with the stock ROM.

Reactions: Birgit Krippner
Received Ultra 13 yesterday. Phone looks pretty good. Flat frame feels better than I thought. Green color back cover looks greener than the 12S Ultra green I have got. Now waiting for 186 hours to unlock the boot loader.

Received Ultra 13 yesterday. Phone looks pretty good. Flat frame feels better than I thought. Green color back cover looks greener than the 12S Ultra green I have got. Now waiting for 186 hours to unlock the boot loader.
Your unlock bootloader wait time feels longer than usual

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: Hyacin