Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

for example, I buy the ultra series for the camera every year, but is the relative app identical to the global version? will it make the photos the same way with the same potential?
in the same release thread,

Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China/Global Stable builds

Reactions: RedUtopia
in the same release thread,

Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China/Global Stable builds
ok so yes...

hypothesis, I install a stable xiaomi.eu.
when there will be an update of this rom, how will I know of it? will I receive this by ota? or what should I do to install this?

and then?
Can I update without lose the data?

last question and then I shut up.
When xiaomi updates individual apps, such as gallery or camera, do these updates come directly?

ROM updates are performed without data loss.
System apps are updated at the same time as the ROM update. The developers of xiaomi.eu decide on app updates, as the apps are also modified (translations, added functions, etc.).

Reactions: RedUtopia
I am impressed by the 13 Ultra camera, have been using the camera over the last couple of days. This is a nice step up from the 13 Pro. And the 13 Pro is impressive already! Saying so, I will wait with the EU Rom until there will be a global version of the 13 Ultra. Only, since I have poor phone reception (living in rural New Zealand, in the middle of nowhere) on the Chinese version. The global version is going to give me good phone reception.

Hey !
For global version, good neews !
Seems the MIUI Global has been released yesterday for Xiaomi 13 Ultra !
Version 14.0.1.0.TMAEUXM

Seems like a good news for when they release a global 13 Ultra :D

Hey !
For global version, good neews !
Seems the MIUI Global has been released yesterday for Xiaomi 13 Ultra !
Version 14.0.1.0.TMAEUXM

Seems like a good news for when they release a global 13 Ultra :D
Thanks for the tip! Found the Global ROM in xiaomifirmwareupdater website and was able to install the Fastboot ROM. For some reason, I was able to unlock my phone without waiting. Everything Google now works properly, like location history and Google assistant.

Camera works well so far, but kind of annoying seeing the Google Lens icon. I've tested night shots and it seems ok, but will text day shots tomorrow to see if everything is ok.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-07-21-06-07-107_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-07-21-06-07-107_com.android.settings.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I'm going to give it a try untill the EU version. I don't like the Google dialler, so will try to use mi version but at least it gets rid of the built-in Chinese apps. Thanks.

I don't understand, on various sites they say it is a European rom EEA no global rom

Last edited:
I am impressed by the 13 Ultra camera, have been using the camera over the last couple of days. This is a nice step up from the 13 Pro. And the 13 Pro is impressive already! Saying so, I will wait with the EU Rom until there will be a global version of the 13 Ultra. Only, since I have poor phone reception (living in rural New Zealand, in the middle of nowhere) on the Chinese version. The global version is going to give me good phone reception.
I’m really curious about the differences between the pro and ultra. Is it just the variable aperture and the 5x camera? Or are the other cameras better on the ultra vs the pro?

I’m really curious about the differences between the pro and ultra. Is it just the variable aperture and the 5x camera? Or are the other cameras better on the ultra vs the pro?
You can find some videos like
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
on YouTube.

Thanks for the tip! Found the Global ROM in xiaomifirmwareupdater website and was able to install the Fastboot ROM. For some reason, I was able to unlock my phone without waiting. Everything Google now works properly, like location history and Google assistant....
Sounds great, even if i know chances are slim to not-existing ;) : can you tell whether B20-support is available on EEA with CN-device ?