Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

s3axel

Reactions: kcorrea1 and s3axel
Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) RELEASED!

Download WEEKLY 14.0.23.5.8

Download STABLE 14.0.11.0

Installation guide via Fastboot

enjoy!

Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) RELEASED!

Download WEEKLY 14.0.23.5.8

Download STABLE 14.0.11.0

Installation guide via Fastboot

enjoy!
Great! News! I'm going to flash it now!!!! Thanks a lot !!

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

Warning - backup doesn't work after install stable firmware xiaomieu.
nothing happened after i choose what to restore and push the button.

any fix for that?

When I tried restoring data backed up with MIUI-Backup on CN ROM to EEA ROM this also failed, most apps where not able to run and i had to reinstall the apps (clearing app data was not sufficient)....

As I root my devices I am using Swift Backup, worked fine from CN to EEA... Can report more later - right now copying internal memory back after flashing Xiaomi.EU beta :D

After I installed EU rom, I firstly tried google restore as somehow it was the default way in inital set up. However google restore only worked on a few things such as photos and texts but didnt bring back any apps. Now I am trying to use Mi Mover. 62% now transfering data from 12S ultra to 13 ultra. still going.

Hi everyone,
As title says, I'm having issues using Xiaomi Mi Mover to clone my old Xiaomi 9 data to Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Two phones connect (Xiaomi 9 for sending and Xiaomi 13 Ultra for receiving) for a second and then I get "Connection interrupted...",
where the reconnect doesn't work or never happens.

Xiaomi 9 - MIUI by xiaomi.eu V21.11.24.DEV - root locked
Xiaomi 13 Ultra - MIUI by xiaomi.eu V14.0.23.5.8.DEV - Fastboot and TWRP(instead of Recovery)

Any idea on fixing this?
Or atleast some other tool which would do the same?

I just finished the transfer between 12S ultra and 13 Ultra. Settings and photos have been moved over but no apps were transfered although Mi Mover suggested it has been done. I will try other ways to see if apps can be transferred.

Hi everyone,
As title says, I'm having issues using Xiaomi Mi Mover to clone my old Xiaomi 9 data to Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
Two phones connect (Xiaomi 9 for sending and Xiaomi 13 Ultra for receiving) for a second and then I get "Connection interrupted...",
where the reconnect doesn't work or never happens.

Xiaomi 9 - MIUI by xiaomi.eu V21.11.24.DEV - root locked
Xiaomi 13 Ultra - MIUI by xiaomi.eu V14.0.23.5.8.DEV - Fastboot and TWRP(instead of Recovery)

Any idea on fixing this?
Or atleast some other tool which would do the same?
sorry,updata Mi Mover for new ,fixing!!

too many bugs.
fleksy crashed
TG just freeze and smartphone turn off(w\o selfreboot)
no microphone(in apps and calls(can work few times after reboot and then doesn't work again).
bank app crashed and freeze my phone(after i scan qr code) - only reboot.
i recommend do not use stable release now, may be weekly better, or wait for new firmware

Last edited:
Reactions: quinguyen
too many bugs.
fleksy crashed
no microphone(in apps and calls(can work few times after reboot and then doesn't work again).
i recommend do not use stable release now, may be weekly better, or wait for new firmware
Did you flash Stable or Dev EU ROM, it seems that Chinese ROM was the best

Well, so far thing are looking pretty good here on beta - many thanks to devs for providing this!

The only issue I have right now is that Google Play shows my device as "not certified" - rooted here with Magisk 26.1, Shamiko and Denylist on Google Play Store and Play Services...

Any hints on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks, cheers,
Axel

too many bugs.
fleksy crashed
thats why restoring backup is not a good idea..
Make a clean install..

Well, so far thing are looking pretty good here on beta - many thanks to devs for providing this!

The only issue I have right now is that Google Play shows my device as "not certified" - rooted here with Magisk 26.1, Shamiko and Denylist on Google Play Store and Play Services...

Any hints on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks, cheers,
Axel
Magisk is not needed on our ROMs to pass SafetyNet..

Thanks, I know :) I wanted root for other reasons, including have navigation gestures on 3rd party launcher and ad removal....

Just removed root and will try without :)

PS now device is certified, so must have been something with the rooting environment or some root-apps.... Will go along without root for the time being....

Last edited:
1684000926364.png

From EEA ROM to EU :emoji_expressionless: