Xiaomi AI vs Google Voice

ZalexT

Members
Feb 15, 2019
Hi,

Xiaomi AI looks nicer than GVoice, at least for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's small and near the thumb, instead GV that appears upper on the screen and covers all, at least on my system.

Is there something to do to use Xiaomi AI with Google's DDBB?

Is there any way to mod Google Voice to look tiny and or on the bottom of the screen?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-09-16-42-06-544_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-09-16-42-06-544_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    896.3 KB · Views: 434
Do you realize the XiaoAI supports Chinese only?

...Yes,
It appears to be only on Chinese and variants, but I've spoked in English and it's understood, but just talks and shows result in Chinese, at least on my tests.

I've found a way to add the XiaoAI bar as it appears for Google.
At least it's useful to find installed apps.

Ok,
It seems it was a confusion, when said to ask on their forums, I meant about Google forums. xD

...Yes,
It appears to be only on Chinese and variants, but I've spoked in English and it's understood, but just talks and shows result in Chinese, at least on my tests.
So if it appears and responds only in Chinese, why would we be interested in this on an European-focused ROM?...

It will take years for xiaomi to catch up to google current capabilities in software , big data and AI.

So if it appears and responds only in Chinese, why would we be interested in this on an European-focused ROM?...
I was not asking to you (Devs), to do something, just asking if exists something to mix both AI's.

Despite that, I've read it will be an English version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I was not asking to you (Devs), to do something, just asking if exists something to mix both AI's.

Despite that, I've read it will be an English version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Xiao Ai English? Don't bet on it. If so, cite your source.

Nice find, had missed that.

Now rumour has it that Google is leading the AI assistant wars, over Cortana, Alexa, Siri, are there others?

Google handles over 70 languages in its Live Transcribe app alone, under development for hearing impaired.
Thereof 3 that appear to be some Chinese dialects.

Google wants to get back into China, or at least some of the management wants to.

XiaoAi as I recall was said to handle "only" 7 Chinese languages, or dialects if you like, in the beginning.
Aren't there 5 major Chinese dialects, which do not understand each other?

China may be ahead in surveillance AI, exporting some systems already, even to Australia.
But I doubt that China is ahead in language AI.

If China / Xiaomi do not want to be overrun by Google, they had better get to work.