Xiaomi dialer

nazgaul

Members
Jul 21, 2016
Hi.
I bought a new mi 10 phone and discovered that xiaomi decided to put google contact and dialer ( calendar and other app) instead of xiaomi dialer. Also record calls feature is missing.
This is a deal breaker for me.
I tried to install the India rom version but again google apps instead of xiaomi.
Maybe Indonesia rom will solve the issue but i doubt it.

My question is - on Xiaomi.Eu rom is the dialer is the default xioami or google as well?

Thanks in advance.

Hi.
I bought a new mi 10 phone and discovered that xiaomi decided to put google contact and dialer ( calendar and other app) instead of xiaomi dialer. Also record calls feature is missing.
I tried to install the India rom version but again google apps instead of xiaomi.

My question is - on Xiaomi.Eu rom is the dialer is the default xioami or google as well?

Thanks in advance.
In EU rom there is Xiaomi Dialer. That is strange why do you have the Google one in official rom. Hope EU rom will keep the Xiaomi one as it is till now.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Hi.

Thanks in advance.
Contacts and dialer by Xiaomi with integrated call recording feature of course...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

In EU rom there is Xiaomi Dialer. That is strange why do you have the Google one in official rom. Hope EU rom will keep the Xiaomi one as it is till now.

Something to do with regulation and stuff like that - came to a surprise by me and tbh it sucks. Xiaomi lost allot of points on my behalf. its like a google phone with xiaomi settings - its bad and if i knew this is the outcome i probably wouldn't bought the phone.
Now i search for solution

Reactions: Cole81

I don't know if this is the same everywhere but in France now they sell EEA ROM (European GDPR Compliance) who has lots of GApps replacing Mi ones.

Sorry, I can't find any of your bugreport.. What bugs?
Low quality bait, sorry :) If the bugs don't exist, what do you fix with each release? Just look at the changelogs.

PS. Cloned Apps and overall reliability on Mi 10 ;)

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka