Xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 Stable

i got a notification saying previous backup found, and when asked to and choose restore it says no backup

also weather cant find my location and when i put it manually it says cant connect to network

Has anyone tried uninstalling some application from the system (launcher, for example) in this rom? If yes, how? Uninstalling by Titanium backup the mobile brick.

Enviado do meu Mi 5 Pro

Hi, I have experienced the same!! Trying to reboot but it never gets there... Also had the same issue with 6.11.10 weekly. Beforehand I did not have this issue...interesting

Flashed yesterday, I've got problems with weather app (seems a common problem) and error while syncing SMS with MiCloud (I've already tried with permission manager and right premissions, reboots, clearing data and cache of SMS app,.. but I'm unable to fix it.....anyone has got ideas ab. that?)

My weather app shows the location I had set up in 8.1.1.0, but can't update now ("Can't connect to network"). Something's up either with the weather service (isn't it Accuweather?) or the way the app tries to connect to it.

Hi all,

I've just installed Xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 Stable on my Mi5, so far so good. It has the november Android security patches, so that's a very good thing.

Will report after some more hours of use.
i´ve installed this rom too, and it has great i´m very satisfy, my mi5 are very quick and respond very well, i have found a bug on the contacts menu in the menu recovery contacts... it open the page mi account -sign in and next i stays intermittent in a meddle of 2 pages and do not do nothing.... in the section import/export contacts the import menu always do not import any contacts of my account´s to. they say no vcard found on my account.

Is it possible to dirty flash this ROM when we run with the last weekly xiaomi.eu?
Which wipe is require?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Is it possible to dirty flash this ROM when we run with the last weekly xiaomi.eu?
Which wipe is require?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
From weekly to stable is required full wipe (dalvik, cache, data). From stable to weekly is possible to dirty flash the device.

Is the notification shade shortcuts (or whatever their names ) swiping horizontally or expanding down?

Is the notification shade shortcuts (or whatever their names ) swiping horizontally or expanding down?
In 8.1.3.0 it expands downwards, just like in 8.1.1.0. I find it much better than the horizontal swipe from 8.0.*

Has someone got this bug in WhatsApp?

If I'm listening to a voice message from the call speaker and someone in the same chat sends another message, the voice message switches to the main speaker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-29-10-20-25-046_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-29-10-20-25-046_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 227