Xiaomi.eu English Australia locale

Hi lolo,

First of all thank you for your response. And it is good to know Xiaomi.eu doesn't use this region locking for features.

However I meant whether the ROM has a language setting "English (Australia)" like it has for example "English (United States)" and "English (United Kingdom)" which changes how things are spelled in the UI. They are considered different languages much like "French" or "German". And there are spelling differences between the US, the UK and Australia.

If you have the ROM installed, may you could check it under Additional Settings > Languages & input > Languages.

Best

Hi lolo,

First of all thank you for your response. And it is good to know Xiaomi.eu doesn't use this region locking for features.

However I meant whether the ROM has a language setting "English (Australia)" like it has for example "English (United States)" and "English (United Kingdom)" which changes how things are spelled in the UI. They are considered different languages much like "French" or "German". And there are spelling differences between the US, the UK and Australia.

If you have the ROM installed, may you could check it under Additional Settings > Languages & input > Languages.

Best
You made me check it again to be certain...
Yes, you have all the natural settings according where you live and speak.
But You don't have English (Aussie)....just kidding!

Hi lolo,

Best
There is "English (United States)" and "English (United Kingdom)" included in eu-ROM, no "English (Australia)".