Xiaomi.eu flash via fastboot?

Michael Laukamp

Members
Dec 22, 2014
Good morning everyone.

As you just published stable Rom for Poco X3 and still there's no TWRP available: how can I flash Xiaomi.eu Rom? Seems not to be a fastboot Rom like there was for Redmi Note 9 Pro for example (as long as there was no TWRP)
Any help is really appreciated
Greets

Reactions: micv
To wait seems to be the best option, I think. Especially because I don't know what to adjust exactly in that script.
Thanks for your replies

Hello I'm new. What's the difference between the official MIUI Global Rom and the one from here ? I'd like to have the MIUI Dialer & Message but maybe I have to flash with India rom for exemple ?

@Michael Laukamp : What's the matter with fastboot rom ? There are fastboot rom => there

Anyway, I have to wait a week to unlock, I need twrp too.

Hello I'm new. What's the difference between the official MIUI Global Rom and the one from here ? I'd like to have the MIUI Dialer & Message but maybe I have to flash with India rom for exemple ?

@Michael Laukamp : What's the matter with fastboot rom ? There are fastboot rom => there

Anyway, I have to wait a week to unlock, I need twrp too.
This is official fastboot ROM. He want xiaomi.eu.

And difference, this rom use the China rom. Look in the thread for more infos.
xiaomi.eu have the MIUI Dialer & Message.

Here:

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMNote8T, HMNote9ProMax, HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S, HMNote9ProEU)
Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
Dark Mode (Night Mode) for all devices (In the dev settings except 9.x/10.x)
Removed ads in MIUI system apps
Face Unlock for all devices
Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
Steps counter in Assistant screen
More shortcuts on left lockscreen
Wake up gestures
AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
Fullscreen gestures
Option to auto-expand first notification
Notifications priority settings
More edit options in Gallery app
Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
Added landscape mode for SMS app
Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
Google apps support integrated
Removed 5GHz region restrictions
Confirm dials from call logs
Morning report on alarm at morning
More apps supported for AOD notifications
More styles for AOD screen
Raise to wake gesture
AOD notification received animation
Default volume control stream toggle
Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
More Camera features
Double tap to lock screen
Battery AI scenes
Allowed disabling specific system apps
Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
No useless Chinese bloatware apps
More free RAM due to less background processes
Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps
Advanced menu with color icons
No any Chinese character under the full system
Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
Added EU T9 dialer support
Added charging sound switch
Added Screen-OFF animation
Optimized GPS settings for EU
Optimized Battery consumption
Optimized RAM consumption
Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)
SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
Play Store Certified
Deodexed
Added automated tasks in Security app
Added game speed booster
Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
Fixed low volume sound via headphone
Charging screen
And more, and more made by our 9 years MIUI mods experience.

This is official fastboot ROM. He want xiaomi.eu.

And difference, this rom use the China rom. Look in the thread for more infos.
xiaomi.eu have the MIUI Dialer & Message.
POCO X3 NFC is a Global-exclusive device, there is no China ROM for it, that's why we base such devices on their Global ROMs. But you are correct, we use MIUI apps on all of our ROMs, not their Google counterparts.

Thanks :) so I'll flash with your ROM "xiaomi.eu". I want MIUI Dialer & Message, not Google. My ROM is EU, so if I wanna flash to "Global" I have to use fastboot's flash process as there ?

POCO X3 NFC is a Global-exclusive device, there is no China ROM for it, that's why we base such devices on their Global ROMs. But you are correct, we use MIUI apps on all of our ROMs, not their Google counterparts.

Hi @Igor Eisberg I have one question. Does this version have the Quick Snap Camera mode, or is this only available in the roms which are based on a China version?

U can flash with a fastboot Script or wait for twrp.
It surely has to be a script which is especcially for the X3, hasn't it? Or what would happen if the script was not absolutely correct?
If it just doesn't start (as worst case) I would give it a try....

It surely has to be a script which is especcially for the X3, hasn't it? Or what would happen if the script was not absolutely correct?
If it just doesn't start (as worst case) I would give it a try....
A Script ? What's that ? Sorry to ask... Anyway I'm interested, keep us in touch about the full process ;)

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
Thank you indeed :) Can we use MiFlash same as with any standards fastboot roms ? Or just the .bat file in fastboot mode ? How to do actually ?

I flashed rom and everything worked but when I tried to activate my device by connecting to wifi the button for activating wifi can't be turned on. So I can't pass that point. Any ideas?

Reactions: kryptonfly
I flashed rom and everything worked but when I tried to activate my device by connecting to wifi the button for activating wifi can't be turned on. So I can't pass that point. Any ideas?
Really ? Great ;) that means I don't need to unlock the phone, do I ? I will flash it this morning and report back any trouble...

I just installed Global Rom, because I can't install anything. Now I'm unsure wether to install apps or wait for a possible solution. Problem is I need to set up phone to be reachable