Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

i received my mi 5 last week and before flashing i spent at least 5 or more hours to read and to read and to understand how things are working.

My advice: Do the same. But here is the first needful hint for you: (it won't let me post if there is a link, but I read the link you sent me)

Thanks, so have I read and read. My BL is unlocked already. I've followed all the steps in the threats about how to flash the rom, but when it comes to pressing the button "flash" it says there's a file missing. And I can't find it in the image i downloaded. I just don't know why would it ask for this file.

Ok, so I managed to install the MIUI Global 6.5.30 Beta and I no longer have a resellers hacked rom (I had 7.4.8.0.0) but I still can't install this rom because it keeps telling me "the system cannot find the specified file. (0x80070002: execute flash_all.bat)

I know there must be something I'm not doing right but I am not able to find the solution by myself.

cm-13.0-20160513-UNOF…

worked fine by first impression, but then i noticed some heavy bugs, like freezing when charging and some more .

if you want to get back to CM, you can try the latest build from here.
didn't try myself tho, I actually own a OP2 :)

Reactions: xuip26
Hi.

Trying to install MIFLASH on my Windows 10 aniversary edition, but windows states that this program is not compatible...
Anyone has a new version compatible with this new W10?

Also installing TWRP+BOOT.img asks for a password as soon as I enter recovery...can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Hi.

Trying to install MIFLASH on my Windows 10 aniversary edition, but windows states that this program is not compatible...
Anyone has a new version compatible with this new W10?

Also installing TWRP+BOOT.img asks for a password as soon as I enter recovery...can anyone help me?
To the first question, make sure you're computer is 64bits.

For the second one just press cancel or discard, the password isn't necessary.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

You are saying that I can flash MiFlash_xiaomi.eu_gemini_V7.2.13.0.MAACNDB_6.0.zip with MiFlash without unlock bootloader?

Is like this?
1 - Put mi5 in Fastboot.
2 - Extract MiFlash_xiaomi.eu_gemini_V7.2.13.0.MAACNDB_6.0.zip to c:\TEMP
3 - Open MiFlash and browse for MiFlash_xiaomi.eu_gemini_V7.2.13.0.MAACNDB_6.0.zip
4 - Select FlashAll and FLASH.

I must ignore all three errors right?

Is more simple then wait for unlock bootloader permission in my opinion.

Hi,
I am currently on MIUI 8 Global 6.8.11 Beta (just received an update) on unlocked Mi5Pro but I would like to change to the EU-rom version. Just read a post that one must use twrp for miui8 instead and erase everything on/reformat the/ SD-card. Is there any other possibility?

I have done a local backup and saved that on my computer. Will that backup be usable when reformatted?
My photos/videos/music is all saved elsewhere so I do not worry about them...

Is it possible to get some clear and detailed instructions of how to perform the rom change?

Many thanks in advance!
Henrik
(Mi2s/Mi3/Mi4i/ and now Mi5pro and ban myself for not installing the EUrom directly)

Last edited:
question to those using 7.5.7.0 on Mi5 prime (64GB), do you have AnTuTu score down to 11XK instead of 13XK? I would really like to know if I'm alone and if yes, analyze and fix the problem. So far, only RAM test has consistent score of 10K. Any other 3 components are below standards I've seen (or felt, compared to original 7.3.2.0 global stable that comes when I first turn on the device).

EDIT:
Damn, I forgot to disable battery saver for the 3D bench, that's why it always gets under 50K result. OK, with this 128K, it seems acceptable. The only "bad" score is now the UX, which I think MIUI is to blame. CPU, GPU and RAM are all good.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am currently on MIUI 8 Global 6.8.11 Beta (just received an update) on unlocked Mi5Pro but I would like to change to the EU-rom version. Just read a post that one must use twrp for miui8 instead and erase everything on/reformat the/ SD-card. Is there any other possibility?

I have done a local backup and saved that on my computer. Will that backup be usable when reformatted?
My photos/videos/music is all saved elsewhere so I do not worry about them...

Is it possible to get some clear and detailed instructions of how to perform the rom change?

Many thanks in advance!
Henrik
(Mi2s/Mi3/Mi4i/ and now Mi5pro and ban myself for not installing the EUrom directly)

Please, anyone?

Please, anyone?
First go to twrp.me and find the compatible one. Im using 3.0.2.0 since last time i checked 3.0.2.1 doesnt work on my device, but feel free to try it. Install it. If you dont know how, you can google 'androiding how to flash twrp mi5'.

Do not reboot your phone right after the installation completed instead power off your device then press vol up + power to enter twrp. Otherwise stock recovery will overwrite the twrp.

Once youre in twrp, reboot your phone via twrp. Copy the zip file (rom that you want, im using 6.7.21 eu for now) to downloaded_rom folder. Turn off again, then enter twrp.

Select wipe, then advanced wipe, select dalvik and cache. Then wipe them. Go back to twrp menu and select install, find your zip file then install. After its done, back to twrp menu once again and wipe dalvik, cache, and data (you have to wipe data if this is your first attempt to flash to eu rom). Then reboot.

If you got notification saying you dont have any os installed, just ignore it. Reboot.

Reminder, once youre on xiaomi eu rom and want to update the rom, i suggest you to do it via twrp not through updater. And you dont need to wipe data anymore.

Sent from my MI 5

Last edited:
Why does this ROM have no adjustable grid or adjustable DPI :( had it not been established that 4x5 is dumb and looks like a toy since mi2?

Just....why....

Reactions: cypher