Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Hi, me too.
First charge was awful. Second one not better.....
But it seems to stabilized since two or three.
We will see.
Bye

Reactions: jc rey
I was worried I needed a new batter... now I'm at my third recharge, after letting the phone discharge completely and it seems to go a bit better. Thank you!

Reactions: jc rey
Hi all, can you please me help to clarify if xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_8.1.11_v9-7.0.zip includes the new notification shade? Thanks.

i have installed xiaomi.eu 8.5 stable 8.5.2.0 (NAACNED) Nougat version and now want to update to MIUI 9.
I dowload the zip file to my Mi5 and do install update package and the phone reboot in recovery mode
then i do install the respective MIUI 9 zip file and when it start the installation appear in some lines something saying corrupt file. I tried to download the file again and same error appeared. What should i do.
Somebody can help me?

i have installed xiaomi.eu 8.5 stable 8.5.2.0 (NAACNED) Nougat version and now want to update to MIUI 9.
I dowload the zip file to my Mi5 and do install update package and the phone reboot in recovery mode
then i do install the respective MIUI 9 zip file and when it start the installation appear in some lines something saying corrupt file. I tried to download the file again and same error appeared. What should i do.
Somebody can help me?
Update twrp, do all wipes and retry

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

I hard-bricked my Xiaomi mi5 and I'm pretty angry.

Unlocking bootloader was fine.

After that, I tried to flash the ROM using the method 2. But after several tries with minimal adb and fastboot, TWRP dind't got installed. And my phone won't boot into the old ROM anymore, so I soft-bricked it here.

I downloaded TWRP from the official page and installed it via Fastboot. This time worked great, so I suppose that the TWRP in the main post is not working OK.

Finally, I installed XIaomi.eu Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP, and after the reboot, my phone got hard bricked.

What the hell I did wrong? I can't go into recovery or fastboot, the device doesn't show up anything on the screen.

I had to flash for the first time TWRP via fastboot on my Mi5. I downloaded TWRP + Boot from the link provided in the first post.
It didn't work, I tried everything. Then I downloaded the TWRP from the official page, and it worked. boot.img from the first post worked just fine.
I am not sure if the TWRP provided is corrupted, maybe it was something else from my side. I hope it could help.

Hi
I use cpmiui custom rom.
I take a backup from my data with twrp and wipe system then flash xiaomi.eu rom or flash clean rom then restore data on new rom.
Does it work?
I mean How can use my data in any oder custom ROM?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello there. Have a problem: I am trying to install version of xiaomi.eu 10.8.0. Now I have LOS 14.1. I have updated TWRP, updated bootloader, formated data(where you need type "yes"), xiaomi.eu installed succesfully, but it goes to bootloop. Of course I read about very long first start, but my phone after 10 minutes of trying to boot just goes to twrp. What may be the trouble? Thanks in advance.

Hello there. Have a problem: I am trying to install version of xiaomi.eu 10.8.0. Now I have LOS 14.1. I have updated TWRP, updated bootloader, formated data(where you need type "yes"), xiaomi.eu installed succesfully, but it goes to bootloop. Of course I read about very long first start, but my phone after 10 minutes of trying to boot just goes to twrp. What may be the trouble? Thanks in advance.
Install latest global stable, flash latest TWRP do all the formats needed and then install eu.

It happened also to me. I was using the TWRP (last version at that time) downloaded from the link always present at the beginning of each new rom post.
Then, I downloaded the same version of TWRP but from the official TWRP website and it worked.

My Precious Mi5 pro, turn into brick twice while I was trying to installing miui EU, i succeeded to flash n install miui 8 once on second time it's gone and its start blinking red led tried to unplug battery but it won't work so officially my Precious MI5 pro is dead now .. thank you

My Precious Mi5 pro, turn into brick twice while I was trying to installing miui EU, i succeeded to flash n install miui 8 once on second time it's gone and its start blinking red led tried to unplug battery but it won't work so officially my Precious MI5 pro is dead now .. thank you
You must be talented. First time flash ? Anyway, is it charged fully before flash?

Le instalado la ultima version developer. Y sin problemas. Después de mucho tiempo olvidado en un cajón.