Xiaomi.eu Rom For Miflash...???

Michael Cray

Members
Jun 9, 2016
is xiaomi.eu will produce a rom version for LOCKED BOOTLOADER that can be flash using MIFLASH?

i saw a couple of custom rom based on xiaomi.eu rom but can be flash using MIFLASH and LOCKED BOOTLOADER... i tried one of them and it is okay...

but i just wondering WHY xiaomi.eu can't create a rom like this?

thanks in advance...

No we will provide only ROMs for unlocked devices.. It's not a pain anymore.. You can get it unlocked in less than a week..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: KristofP
They are fast now. It used to take long but now they unlock in a few days.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

okay noted... only just wondering... thank you so much...

it is much easier for the beginner... ROOT/TWRP/XIAOMI.EU rom in one flash... no need to worry any other steps... then afterwards they can use the weekly updates in twrp...

okay noted... only just wondering... thank you so much...

it is much easier for the beginner... ROOT/TWRP/XIAOMI.EU rom in one flash... no need to worry any other steps... then afterwards they can use the weekly updates in twrp...

No we will provide only ROMs for unlocked devices.. It's not a pain anymore.. You can get it unlocked in less than a week..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Hi, actually, on my mi5 i have global beta rom and unlocked bootloader. I would like to switch to xiaomi.eu using Miflash since it looks like easier way to me. Is there any problem flashing from global beta rom? Or is it necessary to flash from china dev rom?

Thank you