Xiaomi.eu ROM with MicroG preinstalled

MrNessuno

Members
Feb 25, 2021
Hi, is it possible to have a MicroG version of the ROM since is build on china ROM(that don't have Google Services preinstalled)?
Thank you for your answer, this is a popular question in the community, here in the forum and on xda too. :emoji_two_hearts:
If the first answer is no for some reasons, is possible to have a guide to manually remove Google Services on Xiaomi.EU ROM?

I see no reason to waste time on such a thing. Building and uploading ROMs can take a whole day and tons of bandwidth, and you ask if we can do this twice... lol
By the way, many China ROMs actually do come with basic Gapps (like Google Play services, Google Services Framework, etc), they just have an auto-updater for these components in place of the Google Play Store.

Reactions: Poney70
I see no reason to waste time on such a thing. Building and uploading ROMs can take a whole day and tons of bandwidth, and you ask if we can do this twice... lol
By the way, many China ROMs actually do come with basic Gapps (like Google Play services, Google Services Framework, etc), they just have an auto-updater for these components in place of the Google Play Store.
Is it possible, at least, to personally mod the ROM and remove Google applications? I don't find how