Xiaomi.eu Stable V8.5.2.0.naacned

I can't wait, just now I upgrade to 8.5.2.0, now give me 1-2 days for using/testing

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Jaime DLH
Power on + Volume up, in Twrp I select "Install" then select downloaded image, and finally clear davl/cache and reboot. Then I wait boot about 3-4 min....my Mi 5 work. For now all looks ok, but need time to check battery, gps and other stuff.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
So far, so good... The update proceeded smoothly (I did it by booting into TWRP > Install > Wipe Cache/Dalvik), took about 5 minutes.

- Tested GPS, and it *might* be a bit better than on 8.2.2.0, with GPS fix in a little under 10 secs. See attached screenshot.
- Fingerprint sensor working OK, cellular/WiFi working OK, Play Store working OK.
- Android version is still 7.0, and security patch level is april 2017.

More to come...

Screenshot_2017-06-01-17-17-20-860_com.chartcross.gpstest.png

Reactions: tmz83
Hi,
now I'm on xiaomi.ei 8.2.2.0 ROM. Can I update to 8.5.2.0 without Wipe Data (only Wipe Cache/Dalvik)?

Thanks!

After upgrade, my MI5 starting doing screen on and off when locked.

I don't know if it's for the miband, but it's boring

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have problem with Bluetooth audio. Constantly connect and reconnect. I can't make a call or listening music. Also weather and clock is not the same and there is no weather graphic. The call sound is also not good in my opinion. I will roll back to previous version.

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Widget Problem still exsist in this Rom. Only Xiaomi Widgets available. No WhatsApp or others when using cloned apps. Switch back to previous Version.

The most waited fix is finally done.... GPS working again.... Finally

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Tested bluetooth with my car audio system and a BT speaker, both music/audio and calls working OK for me.

After a full day of use, I think battery life is on par with 8.2.2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: war4head
Tested bluetooth with my car audio system abd a BT speaker, both music/audio and calls working OK for me.

After a full day of use, I think battery life is on par with 8.2.2.0.
Tested on my car, also working music, calling all is ok.

Widget Problem still exsist in this Rom. Only Xiaomi Widgets available. No WhatsApp or others when using cloned apps. Switch back to previous Version.

I confirm, I have this problem also. The only way to have widgets for an app is to uninstall / reinstall the app. But after the reboot of the device, the widgets disappearer again!