Xiaomi.eu Stable V8.5.2.0.naacned

One of the best ROMs.
After clean installation , zero.problems.

Battery backup Ok
Performance Ok

Good balanced.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: minotavros
One question, after clean install it's necessary re install apps + re configure all manually?

One question, after clean install it's necessary re install apps + re configure all manually?
No,
Before wipe you need to make backup in MIUI system and backup of Application for example in Titanium app next copy in to safe place.

After clean installation make recover.

Two options:
1 Using miflash in Bootloader

2 Wipe dalvik , cache, data, system

Before you will do it be sure that You have latest TWRP.

I'm using second option becoz it is not wiping internal memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricain
Two options:
1 Using miflash in Bootloader

Before you will do it be sure that You have latest TWRP.

Uh, not sure about having to wipe /system ... This has caused problems to several people... Can anyone confirm?

/cache, /data and /dalvik, no problem.

I made it with system wipe.
I moved from Lineage OS without any problems.

But it is important to have latest TWRP like I wrote.
Data wipe is not cleaning everything.

How to update MI5 to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5
- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX
- Reboot to new TWRP
- Install Android 7.0 release
- Reboot - Never wipe /system partition manually!
- Done
- In case of any issues, make factory reset via system settings
- For ROOT on Android 7.0 install SuperSU 2.79

On 8.5 performance is better, but not super good. My wife's redmi 3 pro is as fast as my mi 5!

I know about that but for this moment in my opinion it isn't true.
All developers of custom OS are suggesting to do it.
I do it one time with older version of TWRP and I had problem with IMEI.

Now I'm doing this everytime without any problem.

With this update i see "LTE" on top of screen. Is this the 20 band we were talking about?

quick charge is not working here .charging like a sloth ! :/
anyone else having the same issue??

I flashed twice, different images of that version, clean installation, and I got the same problem.
I can't install anything in play store or apk/manual

they added quick charge notification

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    673.6 KB · Views: 521
Reactions: Jaime DLH
After testing 8.5.2.0 I will stay on this ROM. ROM is stable and work great on my Mi5 phone.

Installation type: Standard upgrade from 8.2.2.0 to 8.5.2.0 with TWRP 3.1.0-1 (power on + Volume up, in TWRP I select "Install" then select downloaded image, and finally without Wipe Data (only Wipe Cache/Dalvik).)

GPS test: I test GPS with Waze, Uber and Sport Tracker and in all case GPS very fast find my location and work perfect.

Bluetooth test: Work in my CAR system as "Free hand" for incoming/outgoing calls and as Music player.

Fingerprint sensor: Without lag, perfect.

Cellular/VOLTE/WiFi: Working nice, only now I see LTE+ (before update I see 4G) but all work. WiFi connect without problems. VOLTE I can enable or disable but I not sure how to relly test.

Play Store working: Yes

Battery use: In my case, same as 8.2.2.0, one-two days depend on usage style.

Recommend update: Yes

If i go through clean flash(with wiping data), will i lose everything?(media, contacts....)

Hi everybody,
I am with 8.1.6.0, I want to know if you recommend me to update at this version. I like 8.1.6.0 because it is very stable and it hasn't got bugs with my use (only GPS isn't so good). Is this rom better than 8.1.6.0? And in this case can I update directly with Twrp from mine?

Hi,

Can you use custom ringtones in WhatsApp with this new stable? One of the problems I had in 8.2.2.0 was I had to stay with default ringtones, when selecting custom ones I got no notification sound.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everybody,
I am with 8.1.6.0, I want to know if you recommend me to update at this version. I like 8.1.6.0 because it is very stable and it hasn't got bugs with my use (only GPS isn't so good). Is this rom better than 8.1.6.0? And in this case can I update directly with Twrp from mine?
I came from 8.1.6 and gps is much better than previous version (fix within 10 seconds). Feels faster version and i haven't faced any bugs yet. I noticed some improvements in battery much better than 8.1.6. Well I won't lie I was scared to try this update cause 8.1.6 felt so right to me but I was wrong. You can test it and figure it out. You dont lose anything ;)