Xiaomi guide to install update.zip and Brush tool

Hi emaz,

I think i found a solution. I have installed DX Toolbox from the Play store and this app could move my apps to sd card.

Thanks

hello!
I would like to install the QDR68 Android version on my new Mi1s youth edition, but Miflash seems not working... It says:
d39d20d054.60$fastboot -s d39d20d0 flash system1 "C:\Users\Francesco\Downloads\MIUI\Stock ROM\Mioneplus_QDR68_fastboot_Android_4.0\images\system.img.ext4"
d39d20d07326.35sending 'system1' (219136 KB)...
d39d20d07326.35OKAY [ 15.157s]
d39d20d07326.35writing 'system1'...
d39d20d07326.35FAILED (status read failed (Too many open files in system))
CDeviceReport::HasError(67): Errore non specificato.(0x80004005)
CDeviceReport::GetStatus(124): Errore non specificato.(0x80004005)
CDeviceReport::HasError(67): Errore non specificato.(0x80004005)

what i have to do?
thanks!

yes, I got the last version, the MiFlash20120723. And qdr68 is latest version of stock Android, right?

EDIT: maybe it isn't the last version of Miflash... where i can get that one?

sorry for the late answer,
yes, I followed all the steps many times, but each time (after a loooong time, hours and hours) the same error.

try to re-download and check the md5 to make sure you got the proper file sounds like something is wrong with the file

@vs_delta look at my signature, you'll find a guide to know if your xiaomi m1s young is a fake

@Emaz: yeah im starting to think it might be fake since i don't think they made a youth version of the updates since as long as they are M1 its the same files/update.zip. If the MD5 matches for the update.zip that might be the reality.

@vs_delta: Have you checked the md5 file for the wirebrush tool to make sure its correct :)?

I have M1-Plus, and I usually flash the new Rom.

I am not able to use the System-Two, long time ago, i wiped all, updated the Recover 2.0, then onwards I am not able use the System-Two, if i boot with System 2, its showing the Mi animation page, nothing happening.

So could you please let me know how to flash the new rom for system-two.
Whenever I update the ROM it will be only in System-One.
Your help highly appriceated.
Thanks.

Do that running system 1
with the same update.zip file you flashed on system 1
go in the updaterapp select installation pack then browse to the update.zip
then update now

After phone reboot go in recovery and reboot to system two

@Emaz: yeah im starting to think it might be fake since i don't think they made a youth version of the updates since as long as they are M1 its the same files/update.zip. If the MD5 matches for the update.zip that might be the reality.

@vs_delta: Have you checked the md5 file for the wirebrush tool to make sure its correct :)?

I've bought it directly from the Xiaomi website! So I don't think it is a fake ;)
But I haven't check md5 for the wirebrush tool...
Could you give me some new link to download it? Thanks! Now I will re-try...

EDIT: anyway, if i could put the qdr68 ROM I would have an Android untoched version, right? I'm not very good in these things...

you can not mix roms if thats what you are asking.
you can wirebrush so you get the untouched android rom or you can wirebrush to get miui android.

Follow the guide there should be a link there for the wirebrush tool.
md5 for the wirebrush tool check the sources links i have in the forum post to see if its there.

I did it! Using recovery Mode. I have already tried that way, but first time didn't work...Thank you!

fro being clear you can't mix different rom on system one and a another on system two.

You can do that only with latest miui australia builds which stores separatly data, apps for the system

Hi Fellows
I've been scammed too ....
Exactly the same phone as yours lamtbdbk ....
If anyone interested, I bought it here

fakexiaomiseller.jpg

@AlejandroB if you bought it on aliexpress than don't confirm the order, contact the seller and open a claim so you will get a refund

All the pictures are original mi1s so if yours doesn't look like that alej i.e the box is different then definatly open a claim

@AlejandroB check the link in my signature to be sure it is fake as lamtbdbk's phone

@emaz and @OldSkoolRaver, thanks for your answers.

Everything looks like the original , even the box. The only difference is that the CPU is MT 6575 instead of Snapdragon, and that you can't see looking at pictures.

I received the parcel, the phone can make and receive calls, wifi was fine, Antutu benchmark tells me its an MI 1S, checked IMEI... They even add a screen protector as gift !!!

So I confirmed reception....

May be I'm a little slow, and it's my first Xiaomi, so it took me a day or two to recognize a strange behavior and try to do a recovery. It was then that I found the Antutu was cracked and the CPU wasn't Qualcomm.

Aliexpress tells me there is nothing to do once you have confirmed reception and the "Gold Seller" doesn't answer to my messages, not even by chat !!!

That's the story.

Thanks for listening.

@AlejandroB as i know on aliexppress you can change your feedback so do it! It will help at least other buyers and link in the feedback this post so people can check it.

That's what I Thought but according to Aliexpress I can't.
This is what i told them: "these people are thieves and they will continue scamming buyers and I think they will do a lot of harm to Aliexpress...."
This is their reply: "Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for contacting AliExpress.

I can understand your feeling towards the case. I appreciate your kind reminder. However, according to AliExpress policy, once the positive feedback is left and it is unable to be changed.

In the future, please be advised to leave an accurate feedback for the orders on AliExpress.
Have a nice day!"

@emaz if you send me an email address I can forward to you the complete emails.