Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

The led bug is in part solved in the new version, if you choose red, green or blue its ok. If you choose other colors the settings don't fc but the colors are wrong, just green red or blue. Thanks for all your work.
ah right... hongmi doesn't have RGB LED.. its only three colors.. Red, Green, Blue but cant be combined..

ah right... hongmi doesn't have RGB LED.. its only three colors.. Red, Green, Blue but cant be combined..
Sorry but in the base version (HBJ2.1) all colors are functional, yellow, cyan, violet, and white. But as I say it's not a big matter.

Ah yes now I see it!
I checked it yesterday and I saw the HDR functionality there. After changing from advanced mode to simple mode, the HDR disappeared and 13MP came in the menu. I'm running Miui v.3.9.20

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk

Because its not. Its a port. MIUI is not doing dev rom yet. The last one was 3.8.16.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Hello all, i need your help!
I installed the newest version of MIUI multi lang, through this tut, but i haven't done the factory reset...:oops::(

Can I do a factory reset through the other recovery, and how? Please help!

You can do the reset afterwards, but is this your first update? If you have updated it before than you don't need to reset your device.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

do you have any issue..? if not, its not necessary to do factory reset... and you dont have to do it after friday updates...

Yes it is my first update, but how do I do this factory reset, because i get into a chinese recovery, not cwm.

And i get stuck in a bootloop, MI stays orange.

Yes it is my first update, but how do I do this factory reset, because i get into a chinese recovery, not cwm.

And i get stuck in a bootloop, MI stays orange.
post a photo of your recovery...

Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_20131022_125358[1].jpg
    IMG_20131022_125358[1].jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 532
Can't you rerun the manual? Starting from this screen?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

In my opinion the only thing necessary is to do a wipe, i just don't know how to in this recovery.

@kiswum what do you mean? (I'm dutch too btw)

Reactions: ko3st68
Since 3.10.18, my phone had a vibrator problem. In fact I don't know exactly what is the problem but randomly in a day the vibrator turn on,like a notification (2 forward vibrations) but nothing on the phone, no apps notifications or calendar meeting. Does anyone using redrice encounter this? I've turned off vibrations, haptic, wireless notifications and it's always here!

Envoyé depuis mon Xiaomi Redrice (Hongmi) rom miui multilang

Edit: nothing wrong with the rom, it's an app who notify me! Sorry for this post. I don't know how to disable the notification for this app.

Envoyé depuis mon Xiaomi Redrice (Hongmi) rom miui multilang

Last edited: