Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

After I get a message notification tone for a wechat message when the phone is sleeping I cannot wake the phone using the power button.

Also happens when the alarm goes off.

Also happens with qq notifications.

After a couple of minutes or so I can get the phone to wake again so I can unlock it.

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
I'm looking MTKDriver for Windows XP. That's what you do in the archive is not working. Thank you.

I have to report that at last multilanguage version (3.10.25) for Hongmi the led notification color it can only change to blue and red all the other colors include the basic green they FC.
Thank you in advance

I just installed the new 3.11. 1 ROM for hongmi. Everything fine except one thing. It started giving message "XIAOMI sync has stopped ". I hope, you will see.
Thanks for the ROM

Hi,

just updated to 3.11.1 ROM for Hongmi and can confirm the "Xiaomi sync has stopped" error.

Or if this Rom,you are posted,can i translate on russia,after install it?
our multilang version include also russian language.. just install it and set your favorite language...

It shluld be same... Try and let is known...

~Tapatalk 4~

Yes... And OTA via Goomanager...

~Tapatalk 4~

Tell me please,this ROM 3.11.8 is official by Xiaomi & including the russian language or it is ported from any phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can edit your post ;)
This is custom made for the Hongmi, including 29 languages and almost 50 keyboard languages.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

Hi i receive my xiaomi red rice wcdma...I follow instruction for install miui multilanguage but i make a mistake: i flash gapps and after i've got some problezm: Usb debbuging doesn'work, Brownser too

Hi i receive my xiaomi red rice wcdma...I follow instruction for install miui multilanguage but i make a mistake: i flash gapps and after i've got some problezm: Usb debbuging doesn'work, Brownser too
just make factory reset and flash our rom again..

Is mandatory to change the recovery? Is there other way to install multi language room?

It will be nice to add the English language to the recovery system.

Enviado desde mi MI 1S usando Tapatalk 2

Got a hongmi from shenzhen, checked it out with antutu, checks out as real.

But I am not getting the mi recovery, i get the text only recovery in orange. When i try to update recovery, it gets root permission and asks for reboot but doesn't flash CWM and reboots. And when i try to update from sd card, "Invalid OTA package, missing scatter"

Have you unzipped the recovery img and placed all the needed files on the internal sd and have you started the .apk on your phone before you get the automatic reboot?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.