Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

yes followed the instructions exactly, have root permissions, put all the files on the internal sd card, picks up the recovery when press update tool, then
Screenshot_2013-11-18-05-23-57.png Screenshot_2013-11-18-05-30-13.png
Then restarts into normal recovery

This looks normal, do you have a TD-scma or W-scma phone and are you using the correct W/TD installer+rom?

P.s. if you put in your simcard, it will load some extra settings for your country and provider (after a successful update), like the language and internet settings.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I think 1 of the devvers should take it over from here, I'm out of ideas :)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

So here's the version. I am on
Screenshot_2013-11-18-05-47-30.png

also there's no updater app, so can't try to update ota, and my version is in the attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-18-05-47-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-18-05-47-03.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 279
I've started last week with this version, it looks the same.
W version
ta8y5e6a.jpg

Td version from august
u4ynuseh.jpg

anevete9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow first fake Hongmi I've heard of. If it really is fake, could you download the program quick system info pro (free version) and use the tab " basic info" scroll down to "view properties" and make a screenshot of the contents of " Devices", "Screen" and the top of "OpenGL"(if it is there).

Last edited:
I tried several times, step by step, no way . screen shots after choosing lang pack are different from yours.
Thanks, anyway.

Hi I've install MIUI 3.11.8 and i've some crackling in sound output when i'm recording video for example

Can someone help me to install the miui like the first time..I've got the wcdma model.....

I have a question about this ROM: where does the source come from and is it a developer or stable release?

The reason I ask is because for the HongMi it seems that the new official releases are two weeks apart and on the Wednesday like the latest one today: http://rom.xiaomi.cn/list-169-1-6-11-1-2

On here they are weekly - I don't understand! Please can someone explain?

Many thanks :)

I have a question about this ROM: where does the source come from and is it a developer or stable release?

The reason I ask is because for the HongMi it seems that the new official releases are two weeks apart and on the Wednesday like the latest one today: http://rom.xiaomi.cn/list-169-1-6-11-1-2

Official release is only stable version which is released once a month or two... We are releasing port from S820...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi, just got my HongMi wdcma and am in China. Unfortunatelly i got a Mac and am not sure how to change the OS which is in English and CHinese to multi so i can send it to friends in France and Germany in the respective language. Any info on that??? Thanks a million

My question is if this rom at your link is for Hongmi TD or WCDMA ???

I have a TD running the old ROM on that link.
I also run the old rom but the updater it say that I have the latest Rom. At link that you have it says that there is another version which is the JHACNAH2.0. I run at JHACNAH1.0. So is it safe to flash JHACNAH2.0????

Yes I get the same message using the update option.

Is it safe? I don't know. I guess as long as you are all backed up then the answer is yes. If it goes wrong you won't lose anything if you are backed up.

I have not updated to that version yet because I have no problems with the phone on V.1 Also all of the updates mentioned don't really interest me so much.

"System"
· Fix chat m long connection problems.
· Fix phone assistant can't OTA red rice model problems.
· Screen sound problem fixed phones in silent mode.
· Fix plug headphone power on noise was a problem.
· After fixing the brush first boot up, open a WPS, occasionally force closure of issues.
· Repairing the old mode: after long press in the application list, issues two confirmation box pops up.
· Fix old models: shake read SMS shall be valid only in a lit screen problem.

"Settings"
· Add a new "sound and vibration" setting. Volume, vibration, and ringtone uniformly under this item.
· Fix settings for SMS ringtones/SMS ringtones for service is notified when the ringtones, cell phone restart problem.

Yes I get the same message using the update option.

Is it safe? I don't know. I guess as long as you are all backed up then the answer is yes. If it goes wrong you won't lose anything if you are backed up.

I have not updated to that version yet because I have no problems with the phone on V.1 Also all of the updates mentioned don't really interest me so much.
The same for me. It is really not importand update.