Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

I just bought hongmi wcdma version , It's can set for 2 languge chinese and english

I can rooted

I download all of your suggest and put on sdcard

installed uncle.apk and allow super user permission

problem is I can't boot in CWM , I got recovery mode in english and can't install any update

Can my phone update multilanguge?

How I fix this. thank you

anyone help please

hello

I have an hongmi wcdm version and i put miuiandroid_V6W_3.11.8_jb-4.2 I have some problems when i record a video using the camera app. The sound is saturated. I make some test with other aplication and in voice record and line also the same problem.

And with this version it is available the OTA update??
thanks.

hello

I have an hongmi wcdm version and i put miuiandroid_V6W_3.11.8_jb-4.2 I have some problems when i record a video using the camera app. The sound is saturated. I make some test with other aplication and in voice record and line also the same problem.

thanks.
install our stable release and make a factory reset...

Hi there again.

I find a new weird problem in my WCDMA device after installing "miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2.zip". Data conexion is not working, probably because it detects it's in roaming service. Why in roaming??
Also I have my contract with Simyo here in Spain, but it shows me Orange in the screen. WTF???
Any idea??

Thanks

Simyo does not have its own network, but uses the Orange network. Because of this you will allways be 'roaming' hence your phone shows Orange in screen. Just enable local roaming and you'll be fine.

this is default android behaviour btw :p working as intended :)

Does anybody knows why some hongmi have the G3 logo above and on the right of the screen and the logo of china mobile above the mi logo,at the back cover,and some others don't?
Is this the difference between original and fake of the difference between TD+WCDMA?

Thank you

Does anybody knows why some hongmi have the G3 logo above and on the right of the screen and the logo of china mobile above the mi logo,at the back cover,and some others don't?
Is this the difference between original and fake of the difference between TD+WCDMA?

Thank you
It's just branded by China mobile....

~Tapatalk 4~

Thank you
I think TD is branded and made for China. W is unbranded because it is worldwide.
They both don't have a simlock and will work with all simcards.
I have worked with both devices.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

So you mean that only on the TD devices appears the G3 logo infront and the chinamobile logo behind.Contrary to the wcdma device which dont have those logos?

Sent from my HM2013023 using Tapatalk

That's my experience so far with 1td and 1w.
I will receive another w-version today.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I see that one of the two sim slots writes on WCDMA. Why?

Sent from my HM2013023 using Tapatalk

That's very common with dual sim phones.
Both can connect to GSM/2G but only 1 is for 3g or higher. You can use 2 normal simcards, there is no need to cut your simcard :)

Hello known some failures when it will correct Multilang weekly?

Enviado desde mi 2013023 mediante Tapatalk

hello

I have an hongmi wcdma version and i put miuiandroid_V6W_3.11.29_jb-4.2
I have some problems when i record a video using the camera app. The sound is saturated. I make some test with other aplication and in voice record and line also the same problem.

Is this a bug ?

hello

I have an hongmi wcdma version and i put miuiandroid_V6W_3.11.29_jb-4.2
I have some problems when i record a video using the camera app. The sound is saturated. I make some test with other aplication and in voice record and line also the same problem.

Is this a bug ?
Yes it's a bug... Use our Stable release...

~Tapatalk 4~

hello

thanks.

That is weird. I use the same set-up here: WCDMA Hongmi with 3.8.11, but I do not experience the problems you have.

Hello, I installed this rom
Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA
It´s perfect and correct bugs.
But, I can root.
Has anyone tried the latest version of Vroot and could root

How to root? PLEASE!

Vroot should work, but please note that:
  1. Download and install drivers (took me about 4-5 retries)
  2. Update vRoot to 1.7.2 or higher (starts automatically, rook me about 1 - 2 hours, because I needed to retry / restart this update 10 - 20 times)
  3. (Restart vRoot) Update the databases to 131112 or higher (starts automatically, rook me about 1 - 2 hours, because I needed to retry / restart this update 10 - 20 times)
After that: start vroot, connect your phone and press 'unroot.' Works perfectly fine, but you do need to have the correct version of the application and the database.

Hello, i have this option but i can't enable because i need to be root.

Vroot should work, but please note that:
  1. Download and install drivers (took me about 4-5 retries)
  2. Update vRoot to 1.7.2 or higher (starts automatically, rook me about 1 - 2 hours, because I needed to retry / restart this update 10 - 20 times)
  3. (Restart vRoot) Update the databases to 131112 or higher (starts automatically, rook me about 1 - 2 hours, because I needed to retry / restart this update 10 - 20 times)
After that: start vroot, connect your phone and press 'unroot.' Works perfectly fine, but you do need to have the correct version of the application and the database.

but does root work also with Stable 3 ???
It should work, yes. So make sure you've received all updates before trying to root the phone. It won't work without the correct vRoot updates. My WCDMA phone came with the stable version 3 and I have been able to root.