Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

WCDMA recovery?

~Tapatalk 4~

Seems same problem than me, same Hongmi version WCDMA.

Everything is ok since I have to choose the ROM inside the SD card, in your picture "miuiandroid_multi_HM20...". In my case, as I downloaded the last version, "miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2" which I cannot find in that step. Just something like M44..?? Hw can I fix this?

Thanks

First of all hello to everyone. I am a happy owner of Hongmi and I must say excellent device only problem porting miui. After several installations have come to a confirmation. The phone with the native mui (original china) works perfectly all the sensors including gyroscope and e-compass work with the porting miui ita eu or no work the sensors and blocks the second card. If it could be useful to someone .... spheres, let me if you too have encountered the same problem

Seems same problem than me, same Hongmi version WCDMA.

Everything is ok since I have to choose the ROM inside the SD card, in your picture "miuiandroid_multi_HM20...". In my case, as I downloaded the last version, "miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2" which I cannot find in that step. Just something like M44..?? Hw can I fix this?

Thanks
then choose first SD option to select external SD card.. or copy zip to internal SD...

then choose first SD option to select external SD card.. or copy zip to internal SD...

Yeah! That's what I did last night finally succesfully! I didn't post it because it was late. Now is working perfect with the new ROM, even comes with Google Play Market preinstalled (thanks). But, what about the Gapps?? I'd like to get all of them just installing the Gapps 4.2.x I previously downloaded but, I can´t! My phone is not ROOT anymore! MobileUncle asks me to make it ROOT first (to use the .img) but vROOT doesn't get it. Any advice? Thanks

Yeah! That's what I did last night finally succesfully! I didn't post it because it was late. Now is working perfect with the new ROM, even comes with Google Play Market preinstalled (thanks). But, what about the Gapps?? I'd like to get all of them just installing the Gapps 4.2.x I previously downloaded but, I can´t! My phone is not ROOT anymore! MobileUncle asks me to make it ROOT first (to use the .img) but vROOT doesn't get it. Any advice? Thanks
If you have our ROM, just enable root in the permission app...
All needed gapps are included... Others you can get from Google Play...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: calixtum
Hogmi wcdma me problems the compass and not detect all sensors. AnTuTu tells me that does not support the following:distance sensor, gyro sensor, linear acceleration sensor and rotation vector. with the stock rom miui compass works and there are all the sensors. Can someone help me ...

Someone you work light to receive notifications WhatsApp?
Wcdma version

Enviado desde mi HM2013023 mediante Tapatalk

tried also the new 2.0 Stable on my device and wanted to wipe it, but it doesn't work. Doesn't matter what I do

- full reset in system
- full factory reset in Miui Android Recovery
- full factory reset in this Chinese special Recovery in the first post

in all 3 ways everything is wiped, all my data, but all the Apps are still there and I want a clean and fresh start, not in a mod to uninstall 92 Apps by hand.

Any IDEA ???

I Install 3.11.15 and no problem with it, Ijust made a factory reset and i have a TD version. The multicolor led works fine now, but some settings disapears like the sound enchancement and headset settings.

Envoyé depuis mon Xiaomi Redrice (Hongmi) rom miui multilang

Try to re-do all the steps of this tutorial. I was in the same case. Reinstall mobileuncle and recovery and wipe before and after the rom installation

Envoyé depuis mon Xiaomi Redrice (Hongmi) rom miui multilang

Hello All,

I'm completely desperate about this... I tried a lot of different things but my SIM card is never working.

The version installed I have is miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2.zip

And the original recovery....

Please, can someone help me? I do not know what else I can try.

Thanks lot.

tried also the new 2.0 Stable on my device and wanted to wipe it, but it doesn't work. Doesn't matter what I do

- full reset in system
- full factory reset in Miui Android Recovery
- full factory reset in this Chinese special Recovery in the first post

in all 3 ways everything is wiped, all my data, but all the Apps are still there and I want a clean and fresh start, not in a mod to uninstall 92 Apps by hand.

Any IDEA ???
The best is a translation of the chinese cwm recovery. That way you can format data, system and inernal sd and like that you have a complete wipe.
Sorry but Except what the guide translates the rest I do not understand what they do.

Hello All,

I'm completely desperate about this... I tried a lot of different things but my SIM card is never working.

The version installed I have is miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2.zip

And the original recovery....

Please, can someone help me? I do not know what else I can try.

Thanks lot.
You can restore your xiaomi wcdma,follow this link
http://www.miui.it/forum/index.php?threads/guida-installazione-recovery-miui.2113/
For you sim i think you have a problem with you IMEI si restore your phone​

Thanks a lot; I will try now. I have found the miui-jhbcnah1.0 and looks like is working fine. Detects me the same model with 3.0 but cannot update with OTA. Really, I would like just to restore everything to factory... if it's possible but I will keep you informed about all.

Thanks a lot and thanks for the quick reply! Great community!

As expected, everything is back to normality just following your instructions!

Thanks a lot for your quick support and keep the good job!!

thanks a lot, the italien forum with the tutorial worked fine and I could reset the complete phone. Strange is now only that Version 1.0 of stable shows me an update to 3.0, download looks fine, installation fails.

AND that there is no play store installed, downloading it from androidpolice and installing it looks fine but clicking on it closes straight the store and there is no option in accounts for GOOGLE, looks like Play Services is missing, installing it doesn't make it better, google accounts is now there but clicking on it closes the app straight,,,

all really strange, will try to install 3.0 manually and look than into the play store thing..

Hi there again.

I find a new weird problem in my WCDMA device after installing "miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2.zip". Data conexion is not working, probably because it detects it's in roaming service. Why in roaming??
Also I have my contract with Simyo here in Spain, but it shows me Orange in the screen. WTF???
Any idea??

Thanks

so i got it, strange that the Google Installer installs Play Store 4.0.25 and it doesn't really work, but when you update to the latest Play Store it worked fine.

not installing the Multi Rom 3.11.15, had it before, but it is really buggy. Notification Lights FC, Camera doesn't have Full HD Video recording, no HDR Photos and some more buggy stuff, maybe this is the reason why we not seeing a Rom this week. Anyway great job.

so now only need to root, sad that Frameroot doesn't work anymore with the latest 3.0 Update of Stable Romm ;( was so easy

thanks a lot, the italien forum with the tutorial worked fine and I could reset the complete phone. Strange is now only that Version 1.0 of stable shows me an update to 3.0, download looks fine, installation fails.

AND that there is no play store installed, downloading it from androidpolice and installing it looks fine but clicking on it closes straight the store and there is no option in accounts for GOOGLE, looks like Play Services is missing, installing it doesn't make it better, google accounts is now there but clicking on it closes the app straight,,,

all really strange, will try to install 3.0 manually and look than into the play store thing..
Hi, for Google play store, follow this french link.... Me too,i can't install ota update, i tkink there is a problem with recovery version

If you have our ROM, just enable root in the permission app...
All needed gapps are included... Others you can get from Google Play...

~Tapatalk 4~
Hi there again.
I find a new weird problem in my WCDMA device after installing "miuiandroid_multi_V6W_3.11.15_jb-4.2.zip". Data conexion is not working, probably because it detects it's in roaming service. Why in roaming??
Also I have my contract with Simyo here in Spain, but it shows me Orange in the screen. WTF???
Any idea??

Thanks