Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

what is not working for you on stable v4..?

No matter what I do, "Vibrate on touch" is always enabled after restart. I switch it off, restart the phone for some reason, and it's on again. And compass not working

No matter what I do, "Vibrate on touch" is always enabled after restart. I switch it off, restart the phone for some reason, and it's on again. And compass not working
compass should work well.. just calibrate it.. about vibration, just wait for Xiaomi to fix it.. not a dealbreaker..

Has anyone with the Vibration issues tried a full clean wipe and no backup restore to see if the issue persists? if so what was the outcome please?

Thanks,

Mark
Hi and Merry Christmas ! Also some test can report that original clean stable 4 have vibrate issue that appeared in my case after 2 reboot and have also 2 bugs 1st is format date in dd.mm.yy not applied after setting and the time showed near battery icon,hang while the lock screen time is correct.i fix i by turn off the phone and power on,i don't understand the reasons why happens.thank you hope solve soon.cheers.simone

Compass should work, keep on trying and make thee right moves

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Compass should work, keep on trying and make thee right moves

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Pls dont smile :) can you explain how ? I cant do it :(

If I want to update my HongMi to the latest version (Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 5.0 Multilang), I can use the updater app right? I already have a previous version installed using this method.

This seems to depend on the recovery which you have installed. If it already worked for a previous version it should work again.

With my English CWM recovery this resulted into an error ("could not mount ..."). But I succeeded by the following steps:

- download v5.0 and store on SD card
- boot to recovery
- apply zip from SD card
- clear dalvik cache
- reboot

Then I noticed that I had forgotten to apply root zip file via recovery, so I went back to recovery and applied this.

Gesendet von meinem 2013023 mit Tapatalk

I have several stupid questions and i couldn't find an answer with the search function.

What is the difference between Hongmi StableV5 and MIUIAndroid Multilang weekly ROM (and which should i get ;-) ) ?
How to get Root access in Hongmi Stable? (do i lose root access after installing a new ROM, normally i shouldn't, but i am not sure 100%)
I got an already rooted Hongmi with CWM from my seller, it says MIUI-3.11.15, is it a Weekly ROM or from the stable source?

Thx in advance for helping me!

With WCDMA stable v5.0 multi the stock browser crashes many times.
Anyone has problem with the browser?

Hi!
Had some app disapearance after the update? Is that normal?
I can confirm that all apps that I have paid for on google play disappear each time I reboot my device (I'm on V5). I can reinstall them, but they disappear again each time I reboot. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Reactions: Ivan Petkov
The same issue have been reported on CZ&SK MIUI forums. That's why some people went back to Stable V4. Probably we should wait for Xiaomi to fix "Un"stable V5 to Stable V6

Hi and welcome!
Dear developer, your OTA update does not work! If I install 5.0 update it goes to recovery and I have:
Install Failed!
The error is:
"assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")"
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "HM2013023" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "HM2013023"
The solution may be to remove this entry from the file: META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script in original rom/update zip.
It can't pass md5 verification.
Some say that the cause is wrong recovery or Gapps.
and to not include full Gapps in roms but the small one:
http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/gapps/MIUI/miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed.zip