Xiaomi Hongmi Update

ask Xiaomi... Hongmi is low-end.. doesn't have priority...

Reactions: tamil18
I wouldn't ask to prioritize this "low end device" but give some attention at least...
Prioritize would be asking to much for those that pay for a phone more than the minimum monthly salary of China...

feel shame that after selling a phone that has so many problems have low priority as if the money is given for purchasing it were nothing, shame
just look at the forum the amounts of problems that this phone
A lack of respect for the person who bought

arnacru, I totally agree. Other MTK devices like S820 are high end? Lol... bad thing about this is people will not buy upcoming "low end" Xiaomi devices anymore based on bad experiences. Anyway, not my cup of tea, just feeling sorry for Xiaomi.

Reactions: Kebuter and ardanai
I don't have problem with my phone.
I just want new features on my phone with update but the update is random
why my HTC Desire S can have update and my XIAOMI device don't have..... :(

Other phones like Samsung Galaxy S I900 run still on Android 2.6, but the community hase made it that i can run Kitkat 4.4 on it or Even Cyanogenmod or Omnirom.
The question is are there enough people in the Hongmi group who can build a rom like Cyangen or Omnirom
Miui on Kitkat should also be fine on the Samsung it runs like hell

What is a shame is that we see weekly updates of MIUI for lots of other phones that aren't xiaomis, we see weekly updates for all xiaomis but nothing for red rice....
I start feeling that the fake Xiaomi Red Rice are the original ones... lol

The link is valid and it does not have any battery problem. Video recording voice problem is in it and a small bug, after each reboot under settings/battery the CPU power saving mode is turned on

The link is valid and it does not have any battery problem. Video recording voice problem is in it and a small bug, after each reboot under settings/battery the CPU power saving mode is turned on

Unfortunately It has video recording voice issue and there is no update to fix it. I'm satisfied with the last stable 5.0 rom only an appropriate sim management missing for me.

It won't help, already tried. Voice problem remains in the ultimate Rom even if you change the apk

What you need to do is to flash the latest stable release 5.0, root it, and then change the respective apk's.
Regarding the noise you mention I haven't noticed this in any Rom therefore I think is something hardware related

I have installed new update of FLY IQ446 mod (4.2.17) and it is PERFECT !
- All update
- Extended battery life
Bref ! It better of official rom
Thanks you Stas2z

I have installed new update of FLY IQ446 mod (4.2.17) and it is PERFECT !
- All update
- Extended battery life
Bref ! It better of official rom
Thanks you Stas2z

If only the video recording voice problem would be solved...

Tapatalked from a Red rice

When they update this Rom having the base the latest release which is 4.0 you won't have the choice issue anymore.
But this Rom is a port from an already ported rom....
So not even the base is taken from a RR firmware....