Xiaomi HyperOS

Hello boys, I am using a hyperOS buid found on telegram for my POCO X3 PRO, and is running as smooth as the last version found in this place. Are you going to develop a version for Poco X3 Pro?

I feel more confident in your work guys.
If xiaomi released an official build for your device then expect an EU Rom if not then you will just stick to this port one you just flashed and it's definitely not recommended to use

If xiaomi released an official build for your device then expect an EU Rom if not then you will just stick to this port one you just flashed and it's definitely not recommended to use
No, this build is based on the Xiaomi 14Pro official ROM, Xiaomi has not declared Vayu (PocoX3Pro) as a candidate for this new OS.
I am not 100% comfortable using this shaddy ROM, but It is working really fine. every feature works fluidly.

thanks in advance, let's hope for Xiaomi including this model in the beta program.

No, this build is based on the Xiaomi 14Pro official ROM, Xiaomi has not declared Vayu (PocoX3Pro) as a candidate for this new OS.
I am not 100% comfortable using this shaddy ROM, but It is working really fine. every feature works fluidly.

thanks in advance, let's hope for Xiaomi including this model in the beta program.
Uh no, if there is no official build for your device, then we won't be making a franken-build either.

how did you get the network speed indicator on the right side ?
same thing for disabled sound icon
Hi, the disabled sounds icon appears when you set the phone in silent mode via control Center. (There should be silent mode and vibration mode)
The network speed Display toggle is kind of hidden ... Right now i can't recall where it exactly is.. when I find it again I will post the exact path here.

Hi, the disabled sounds icon appears when you set the phone in silent mode via control Center. (There should be silent mode and vibration mode)
The network speed Display toggle is kind of hidden ... Right now i can't recall where it exactly is.. when I find it again I will post the exact path here.
Still we didn't get an answer for what i asked
I asked how did you get them ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SATUS BAR, not how did you get them to appear

I asked how did you get them ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SATUS BAR, not how did you get them to appear
Maybe because his phone has the camera on left side instead of the center.

I did nothing special.. it's completely stock cn ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-20-08-37-733_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-20-08-37-733_com.android.settings.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 217
Maybe because his phone has the camera on left side instead of the center.
Noway, the xiaomi 13 and 14 both have centered camera
I have mi 11 that has camera on the left side
Used to work with centered camera device and didn't get this
Maybe its a hyper os thing or A14 idk

I'm on HyperOS now. Now data rate is on right side :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-03-07-518_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-03-07-518_com.android.settings.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 252