MULTI Xiaomi MI-2 Touch screen fix 3.1.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated to 3.1.18 last saturday, and I have not noticed any issue when modifying saturation or colour temperature...i dont know if I should have any FC...but i havent.

I updated to 3.1.18 last saturday, and I have not noticed any issue when modifying saturation or colour temperature...i dont know if I should have any FC...but i havent.
You definitely would of got an FC selecting either of the settings in Settings > Display

Hi there, thanks again for the update.
But the video app in dutch language gives chinese text. I know that its not been translate but can you change it to English please?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Hi there, thanks again for the update.
But the video app in dutch language gives chinese text. I know that its not been translate but can you change it to English please?

we have new Dutch translator... working on fixing that.. :) Hope he will update Dutch translation soon...

for now, I added English translation in video player.. will be included in next release.. :)

I suddenly don't have the possibility to recieve mms. Almost never use it but jist becaise it doesn't work I got one. Any quick solution?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I suddenly don't have the possibility to recieve mms. Almost never use it but jist becaise it doesn't work I got one. Any quick solution?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
set your APN according your carrier...

Thanks again! You make me so anxious for the updates

I had everything working great, but once i updated to 19 version, i started getting FC in display submenus, e.g temp /saturation
any suggestions what to do?

I had everything working great, but once i updated to 19 version, i started getting FC in display submenus, e.g temp /saturation
any suggestions what to do?
Download again 3.1.19, latest build will fix that FC

Haha spotted the colour bug today :)

Good to see a fix for it, but its not that important ill wait till friday :p to get the new bugs updates :p

Thanks loving miui :p

Reactions: Pele
No idea what's wrong with the colours. Could someone tell me exactly, I think it's because I have partial colour blindness.

Hello!
Two questions:
The size of MULTI language pack is only 105Mb... Is it a full ROM package or only and update?

Why is Xiaomi M2 MULTI language full ROM 3.1.18 missing from here?
http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-1-18-ics-jb.19348/
Thanks!
We delete the old developer roms but they can be found on the unofficial mirror here: http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.1.18

As for language pack, this is a pack not a full ROM. The full ROM is always bigger and is required before flashing a lang pack.

i download this update file on my PC. how i can update my Xiaomi mi2? I dont know anything about this. Please help me/

Put the file on your phone (with the use cable) at a known location. Then launch the updater app => click options (bottom left soft key) => Select installation pack => go to the location where you put the file in the first place.

Next time, you can also download the file directly with your phone. The file will be downloaded in the folder Download. You will then be able to update your rom by repeating the same process.

In a side note, I had my 2nd, unwanted reboot (the phone was idle) with my Mi2. First one with this version (got one with the previous one as well).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

3.1.19 is broken because of this wierd thing MIUI changed in /values/arrays.xml

Correct in 3.1.11 (working):
Code:
    <string-array name="screen_color_title">
        <item>Warm</item>
        <item>Nature</item>
        <item>Cool</item>
    </string-array>
    <string-array name="screen_saturation_title">
        <item>Brilliant</item>
        <item>Standard</item>
    </string-array>

In 3.1.18/19 those arrays where replaced by this:
Code:
    <string-array name="screen_color_value">
        <item>1</item>
        <item>2</item>
        <item>3</item>
    </string-array>
    <string-array name="screen_saturation_value">
        <item>11</item>
        <item>10</item>
    </string-array>

But those string array names are still declared in public.xml:
Code:
    <public type="array" name="screen_color_title" id="0x7f070071" />
    <public type="array" name="screen_saturation_title" id="0x7f070072" />
and if they are missing from arrays.xml we get FC.

Solution for this should be to insert that missing arrays into arrays.xml again.

Yes you are 1000% right
i had this issue with the 2 last versions 3.1.18. + 3.1.19
i came back to 3.1.11 and for now all is OK

with the 2 last versions , i had my phone completly freezed during a call to
jumping from the Lock screen and the desktop
the only way to get my phone working was to remove the battery it was during the day
at home i reflashed to 3.1.11 to remove this bugged version

Status
Not open for further replies.