Xiaomi MI 3 TD, help needed.

woff

Members
Jan 17, 2014
Hello everyone,
I just bought the Tegra version of the MI3 from Ali Express, and wanted to flash it with a new rom. The weird thing is that it doesn't apparently have a recovery mode.
It just displays this:

android-recovery-mode.jpg

The MiFlash - which I wanted to use to flash the rom - doesn't even shows up the device, while the fastboot via terminal just says "mt6582_phone".
I'm starting to think that its a fake version. But the Antutu benchmark actually scores 36k+! Which would be weird for an imitation, isn't it? I don't really know.

Could someone give me some information on how to check that its an original version?

Thank you

Hello everyone,
I just bought the Tegra version of the MI3 from Ali Express, and wanted to flash it with a new rom. The weird thing is that it doesn't apparently have a recovery mode.
It just displays this:

android-recovery-mode.jpg

The MiFlash - which I wanted to use to flash the rom - doesn't even shows up the device, while the fastboot via terminal just says "mt6582_phone".
I'm starting to think that its a fake version. But the Antutu benchmark actually scores 36k+! Which would be weird for an imitation, isn't it? I don't really know.

Could someone give me some information on how to check that its an original version?

Thank you
You get faked one. Download system info from playstore to check it again :(

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

you had the Antutu pre-installed on the phone?
anyway, if you're seeing the mtk flag ... yep, its the fake one :(
sorry mate.

Make some photos of that device... To see how that fake looks like... Thanks...

~Tapatalk~

Hello everyone ! The same problem for me. The phone look very real( "mt6582_phone"... so fake ? ), and system info said it's ok. mmh i dont know what i can do for the moment. i have tried fastboot to reinstall the recovery but impossible for now...

Last edited:
If the led on the touch buttons is blue then yes u have a fake one :(
Original xiaomi phones have it white .

hello everyone..I have been to shenzhen and I bought a mi3 td tegra4 .. cpu mt ..... did you solve it somehow? You find anyway to install a different rom?
thanksss

cpu mt.... ? mt what?
if you bought a Mi3 based on a MTK something cpu, sorry to tell ya, but you bought a fake device.
the TDCDMA is based on Tegra 4 chip, not a MTK one.
currently, there's nothing you can do, no different rom can be flashed on fake Mi3s.