Xiaomi Mi 9 Ads

robertjan88

Members
Oct 16, 2019
I am currently considering buying the Mi 9 in Spain (at an official Xiaomi store), but worry about the ads.

According to some articles, MIUI 11, which should be available for the Mi 9, has cut the number of ads a lot.
Is this true? When can we expect this version in Europe?

To be frank, I don't accept ANY ads when buying a 400-500 EUR product, hence I was wondering if it is possible to completely disable ads permanently?

IndiaToday also mentioned that Xiaomi is looking into the possibility of having customers disable all ads through a single (1) setting, however it is yet unsure when this will be happening, and if it will come to Europe.

Thanks!

No ads on Xiaomi.eu.

In official EEA ROM, with region set to a european country, never saw one single add.

It's a "non issue".

I am currently considering buying the Mi 9 in Spain (at an official Xiaomi store), but worry about the ads.

According to some articles, MIUI 11, which should be available for the Mi 9, has cut the number of ads a lot.
Is this true? When can we expect this version in Europe?

To be frank, I don't accept ANY ads when buying a 400-500 EUR product, hence I was wondering if it is possible to completely disable ads permanently?

IndiaToday also mentioned that Xiaomi is looking into the possibility of having customers disable all ads through a single (1) setting, however it is yet unsure when this will be happening, and if it will come to Europe.

Thanks!
Yes no adds at all with xiaomi.eu. xiaomi phones are great you won't be disappointed

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk