HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this something I gotta live with if I am running this rom? Apps that "arent supported" it was no issues installing apps like Lightroom earlier. What can I do to resolve something like this. It hinders so much. Dont tell me I have to unofficially install every single thing.

Xiaomi 14 Pro, Xiaomi.eu latest weekly rom.

Attachments

• 1000001049.jpg
    1000001049.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 410
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KGVER
Is this something I gotta live with if I am running this rom? Apps that "arent supported" it was no issues installing apps like Lightroom earlier. What can I do to resolve something like this. It hinders so much. Dont tell me I have to unofficially install every single thing.
I don't know what you are using, but on my unrooted 13 Pro (nuwa) it has just installed OK. I am right up-to-date with this ROM, and the latest 2023.12.14 apk.

I don't know what you are using, but on my unrooted 13 Pro (nuwa) it has just installed OK. I am right up-to-date with this ROM, and the latest 2023.12.14 apk.
14 pro, latest weekly sheenong, magisk installed and Play Integrity fix, cache/data on both play store and services cleared. Passes safetynet and Google Play certification.

If you are using root (Magisk) it is up to you to solve your problem. And it doesn't belong in this thread.
If you didn't have root and used the solution from xiaomi.eu you wouldn't have this problem.

Reactions: Don415
If you are using root (Magisk) it is up to you to solve your problem. And it doesn't belong in this thread.
If you didn't have root and used the solution from xiaomi.eu you wouldn't have this problem.
Only way to round the issue with the SafetyNet and GP Cert was Magisk and the Play Integrity fix. Otherwise I wouldnt have used it. I am too reliant on banking apps.
And there is no direction to where any other fixes would be.

Anyone with the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-20-50-02-197_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-20-50-02-197_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 238
Only way to round the issue with the SafetyNet and GP Cert was Magisk and the Play Integrity fix. Otherwise I wouldnt have used it. I am too reliant on banking apps.
And there is no direction to where any other fixes would be.
From my side it's strange that someone who uses magisk and so on aren't trying to download the apk and try to install it directly. Then you are free to go to see if it's already adjusted for the device and/or android 14 or not. Google itself only says tjat there are new functions for the Pixel Phones.
What should a rom developer do if an app gets not released for an android 14 development version?
Still if I read some comments here I always think that some should read that this version is a Dev Version and not for daily use. Also: the apk is working.

Reactions: hewlett2008
Still having the very slow orientation switching. the notification icons shows fine on the lock screen but completely black background when the phone is unlocked on the top bar. when applications are in landscape mode, e.g. google maps, it uses the "hide notch" automatically so i have a black bar on the side of the phone (top, but when in landscape).

Settings-Privacy-privacy dashboard-see other permissions-sms-3 dots (show system)
Allow SMS permission to Google play services

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
if you are Greek , - μεγάλε μου σε υπέρ ευχαριστώ όσο τίποτα!! - .. If you are not, thank you very very very much !!!!!!!!!!!

Totally saved me , and totally WORKED! ;):cool::cool:

Xiaomi 14 Pro, Xiaomi.eu latest weekly rom.
same here.
it's whatsapp business, instagram, and marvel future fight for me (for now)

From my side it's strange that someone who uses magisk and so on aren't trying to download the apk and try to install it directly. Then you are free to go to see if it's already adjusted for the device and/or android 14 or not. Google itself only says tjat there are new functions for the Pixel Phones.
What should a rom developer do if an app gets not released for an android 14 development version?
Still if I read some comments here I always think that some should read that this version is a Dev Version and not for daily use. Also: the apk is working.
Like I pointed out. Its not about MAGISK. It's about the issue where safetynet and google play cert wont function without the Play Integrity fix, which I cannot install in any other way than with Magisk. Without that Play integrity fix I was extremly limited in the amount of apps I could install.

Another thing, I know this is a dev build, and isn't that a fair reason to report issues like this sl that they can eventually get fixed further on?

And can someone point me to the direction for where I can reoort bugs? It's also a thing that not very clear on where I can find it.

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Damn, this is a whole issue in itself. I am probably just gonna wait for a global version and cross my fingers I can flash one it later on and have none of the issues.
If anyone know how to debloat the stock chinese rom I would love to get advice on how to do so.
Right now, too many issues with the dev build, to make me replace my S23 Ultra with the Mi 14 Pro.

Sorry for causing any issues. Devs are doing good work, but its just not for me

Reactions: Cooper2005
Status
Not open for further replies.